Why did you choose your username?

Options
Some people here seem to use their first or last name as their username, but a lot of people have pretty creative usernames that must have a story behind them!

How did you choose your username?

I chose mine because after so much stress and pain in my personal life, I decided it was time to rise above the negativity and the stress and do this anyway. I have let stress and depression hold me back waaay too long. I liked the idea of logging in each day with a reminder to "rise above it"!

Replies

• TheDoctor90
    TheDoctor90 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Because I love Doctor Who.
    Because I want to be a Doctor.
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    It's my eye color. :-)
  • betzeross
    betzeross Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    It's both of my last names with an e in the middle - so it comes out betzeross like the flag lady!
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I had to come up with another unique username (to me that is, ie one I've never used on any other site out there) and it felt about right. Pandora's box... my weight issues... yeah it fit.
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    Options

LOVE DOCTOR WHO!! I thought about making my username DrsTardis, but then thought none of my friends would find me on MFP, so I went with something more unoriginal....
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    MsQt because I think I'm a cutie:wink:
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    It's the nickname my dad gave me when I was, well, pretty much born. hahaha and the 7 is for the month I was born in since the name by itself was taken.
  • alerica1
    alerica1 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Combo of my daughters' names....Alex & Erica.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    its my nickname my boyfriend calls me
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Options
    because I'm mischievous.
  • futurerunner
    futurerunner Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to be a runner but my fitness and weight has always been my excuse. I'm always jealous of people that can just run. So when I started MFP I made a promise to myself that I would one day be one of those people that can just run for a great distance.

I was going to be a future runner!
  • deadstarsunburn
    deadstarsunburn Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options

omgosh I love Doctor Who!!!

My name is two of my favorite Muse songs...Teeee =]
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Because The.Bees.Knees was taken :wink:
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    I have twins...therefore sanity is overrated.
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Because I'm an ambiguous Buddhist.
  • TranceGirl
    TranceGirl Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I started listening to Trance because it was the perfect BPM to run to. Now I just love electronic music! :)
  • Firefighter_Ray
    Firefighter_Ray Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Cuz...............................I'm not very clever???
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    Because It reminds me of the Middle East and how beautiful and relaxing it is when your laying on the beach and you get a breeze that comforts your Mind, Body and Soul.

I am half Arabic and most my family live in the Middle East

Thanks
  • peacheywoo
    peacheywoo Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Favourite horse - Peaches - aka Woodles, Woo - so Peacheywoo!
  • sufikitkat
    sufikitkat Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of Dane Cook and back in 2005/2006 when MySpace was still popular, he had a contest on his page for making up a nickname that featured the SuFi Finger (if your not familiar with Dane Cook, just google SuFi Finger and it should come up with an explanation) Anyways, since I prefer to be called Kat over my full name, my friends call me Kit Kat a lot. So I came up with SuFiKiTKaT and pretty awesome...he featured it! So ever since then it has stuck with me as a unique and fun username. Now I don't do the Sticky Caps though...that was definitely a 21 year old me haha.