FIT LIFE CHALLENGE - REVAMPED (CLOSED) Week 8

Options

Replies

• lorika1977
    lorika1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a late one checking in today. I see all of these "good nights" already.... LOL! I'm still trying to get adjusted. I think I did pretty good so far today.

Judy - It was good to see that you enjoyed some roasted seaweed. I also snack on roasted seaweed. I'm currently working on Teriyaki flavored. Says its hot but it's not. but, In my effort to stop my compulsive munching, I've got this at my desk at work. It's a jar filled with individual packets of seaweed at the grand total of 10 calories per 2 packet. I usually make it through 3 or 4 but that's not bad considering a bag of chips or chocolate weighing in at 150 to 250 calories, not to mention the additional portion of guilt. By the way, lorika1977 - I purchased the seaweed at Walgreens. It's possible that they carry it due to the large Asian population in S.F. Worth a check in any case.

Thanks for the tip! I will definately check Walgreens. :)
  • snarky
    snarky Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations everyone!

Merl is in the 200's!!!! That is fantastic! :drinker:

I had a bit of a slow down on the weight loss this week. 151.2 only .4 lost. I am a little relieved. I thought that I wasn't going to lose anything. I peeked at the scale earlier this week and my weight was up, so the .4 is welcome.

Oh and other good news, I have only been riding my bike for the last week or so, but I am starting to feel a difference in the tone - very slight of course, but very exciting.

I don't know if you guys saw but there was an announcement that they want us to migrate our thread to the groups section of the site.

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
  • xBeautifulBreakdown
    Options
    Down 1lb this week and worked out twice so far. I am on week 1 of C25K hoping to be ready to run my first 5K in January. Ready to start scratching stuff off my bucket list. whooo!
  • monet13
    monet13 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    woo whoo! Lost 4# this week for a total of 50#! 241 is my weigh-in. This balances out las week's 1#
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Weigh in today! I'm so happy to see all of the wonderful results from the group! Here are my results!

Last week: 231.4
    This week: 229.4
    That's a 2# loss and I'm finally out of the 230s! I'm so thrilled to finally see a decent loss.

For those that judged my dedication and commitment to a healthy lifestyle based on a very stressful week with some not so great food decisions, obviously I did something right as I'm feeling thinner and seeing a difference on the scale. I've made my food profile private again to avoid further comments like I received earlier this week.

I'm here for support and motivation, not to feel judged or criticized for a bad week. I know I'm not perfect and neither is anyone else. The choices I make with food affect me and no one else, I'm the one that has to live with the consequences. This journey is a learning process and I've come leaps and bounds from where I was in my undergrad 4 years ago. I'm proud of myself and the daily accomplishments I continue to make, with or without a splurge of donuts, lattes, or Red Lobster. I realize this week wasn't fantastic for me, but at least I recognize my own mistakes and I'm willing to change. I'm sure that the comments were meant to be helpful, to offer advice, and to open my eyes to my decisions, but the manner in which they were presented felt like I was being attacked, not supported. This comment isn't meant to create any drama, but I felt it was important to speak up about how those comments made me feel. :embarassed:

I'm off to conquer Day 4, Level 2 of the 30DS. :drinker: Keep up the great work everyone!
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Weighing in. started at 225lbs. today: 223 lbs. Yippie!!!!
  • daniran
    daniran Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Weigh in time. 159.2:bigsmile: That's a loss of 1.8. I am so excited I cannot tell you the last time my scale was in the 140's:laugh:
    I never sent my measurements
    Bust 37.5
    Hips 40.75
    arms 14
    thighs 21.5
    waist 37
    I am ready to exercise full speed ahead now and lo0se my last 10:flowerforyou:

How exciting for you! Congratulations on your wonderful accomplishment! Ten lbs to go - that's amazing! WTG!
  • ehunte
    ehunte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Last week: 167.5
    This week: 167.0

Glad to see the 0.5 lb gone! I'm still trying to figure what works best for me to see consistent weight loss, but next week I'll be less stressed since I'll be on holiday - YEAH!!!
  • ehunte
    ehunte Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic accomplishment! Keep up the hard work :-)
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, my weigh in day is Wed, I try to take out the scales only once a week but I got on this morn and I'm the same as Wed.
    SW. 306 lbs
    CW. 299 lbs. Down 7 lbs, joining Merlk in the 200's. Whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!
  • monet13
    Options
    GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! :)

I'm happy to report that my scale, for the first time in over a year and a half, my number did NOT start with a 3!!! I weighed in at 299.8! (close, but still, it's a 2!!!) That puts my total weight loss for this week at 3.6lbs! I'm SOOO happy! Hope everyone has a great Friday; I'm off to fix my breakfast!
  • monet13
    Options
    I never get it right when I try to do the quote thing :sad: But that loss is fabulous!! Welcome to 2's!!!
  • redvolutionary
    Options
    Start Weight: 260.8
    11/11: 259.0

down 1.8lbs this week... I am happy that I made it to the gym three times this week, hopefully I can do more than that this coming week.
  • Guerita83
    Options
    WOOOWW!!! You guys are ROCKIN it!! Love to hear all your accomplishments and support :happy: . Weigh in today is 179.4 :smile: 0.6 of lose, think I did really really good this week with personal trainer and eating and think I could of done better :ohwell: but we will see for the next ....
  • kckramp
    kckramp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Weigh in time. 159.2:bigsmile: That's a loss of 1.8. I am so excited I cannot tell you the last time my scale was in the 140's:laugh:
    I never sent my measurements
    Bust 37.5
    Hips 40.75
    arms 14
    thighs 21.5
    waist 37
    I am ready to exercise full speed ahead now and lo0se my last 10:flowerforyou:

OOOPS I guess my mind cannot get around mey weight loss. My actual weight yesterday was
    CW 149.2
    My daughter is visiting this weekend, so last night we went for a walk and did a short zumba yesterday. Hope everyone has a great weekend
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Wow kudos to all the posts and great strides forward that have been posted the past few days. Had a great get away and did well with drinking plenty, went on a hike on Wednesday and a three mile workout on Thursday. Spent all day driving yessterday and it feels good to be home. Scales read 177 this morning.

Have a great weekend.
  • snowflakes
    Options
    oops double post.
  • snowflakes
    Options
    My fingers are stumbeling this morning. My weight is 178.
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    WOW - GREAT JOB!!!!!! First I was going to post that yesterday was a bad day!!:sad: Then I decided I am going to say yesterday was a FUN day!!! I had a Tuna Sand with Avocado and some fries...pizza and wine...infact I think I am still full:huh: On this journey...I sometimes feel like if I skip some exercise or have a bad day of eating I will never get back on track!!! But back to forming good habits I think I have really started to form "GOOD HABITS" It's OK to go off and have some bad stuff...and I think it's OK to have those weeks or days where you are eating things that might not be good for you but staying in your range!! We know what we should have and it is important to work those good things in.........but we are living life and have to adjust!!

So in my true rambling style:tongue: I am saying I feel good today. I will eat right...enjoy some wine tonight and will try to get a run or walk in later today! I also had 3 comments on how good I am looking yesterday :glasses: 2 from work people and 1 was my DAD telling me he is proud and my hard work is showing :blushing: :heart:

Today I have to go to a funeral :cry: for a guy I worked with who is my age...with young kids...cancer:cry: I will be on the road for at least 3 hours round trip...so I should try to run now..but I think I will try to skip the reception and head home to run.

Good Job FLC ~ Keep it up:heart::heart: :heart:
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Yes it's me:glasses: I thought I would split this up soooo it didn't look like so much...I know I'm a goof ball:tongue:

Anyway you guys are movin and shakin!!! Keep your eye on the prize, we will make it there together!!!

Loredana ~ Great reminder about core! I have been the cardio queen lately...went to a body works class last week and she made us use paper plates to slide or legs in and out...crap my abs hurt where I didn't know I had them!!!!!! Good for you running again too! You will rock the photo shoot!!

Clarie ~ Thanks for sharing the Vets poem. I hope they all felt special yesterday and it would be nice if they felt special everyday!!

Elizabeth ~ Group site...no I didn't see that. But I am in another group and they are now a "GROUP" Only Group members can post there. I guess we should look into that. Thanks

Julie ~ YES!!! HELLO!!! So glad to hear from you and super happy for you weight loss!! great job

Monet ~ WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Opera ~ You're AWESOME!!!! I am so happy for you with all the stress and wacky schedules you are faced with you are making it happen!!! We are here for you and love seeing your regular posts!!!!

OK Friends - I better go find something to wear and get ready to go. Have wonderful day!!! What are your plans for a successful and fun weekend???

:heart: :heart: :heart: