100 lbs. gone in 9 1/2 months with pics this time

Options

Replies

• joyjen1
    Options
    You look amazing! Good work! How did you do it?
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! It took me a year to lose HALF of what you've lost!! You are amazing! Congrats!!!!!!
  • getfine2015
    getfine2015 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    You look great...fantastic:bigsmile: , beautiful:bigsmile: , gorgeous,:bigsmile: terrific:bigsmile: and any other adj. uses to describe you...way to go Girl!!:smile:
  • nina4w
    nina4w Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! =D Great job on shedding all those pounds, you're too cool!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Please tell me how you did it in 9 1/2 months???????????????????? I want to do it too................, and advice????? Way to do it!!!!!!!

Thank you. What worked for me was sticking to a clean, healthy eating plan, zigzagging calories and things like that to keep the metabolism moving. I also do what I call my sweat equity. I workout hardcore. I'm at the gym about 5 days a week and I will also workout at home. I put in intense cardio and make sure to do strength training.
  • jwaltz13
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous and so healthy!!! Thanks for the motivating post!! Congratulations on your success!! :drinker:
  • leighlay7
    leighlay7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    wow!! Thats incredible!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    You look great...fantastic:bigsmile: , beautiful:bigsmile: , gorgeous,:bigsmile: terrific:bigsmile: and any other adj. uses to describe you...way to go Girl!!:smile:

Thanks a million :-) 102 down now!!!
  • ammbbbeeeerrrrr
    Options
    you look great. good job. :)
  • newton2
    newton2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you are awesome!
  • heaybar
    heaybar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow.. Congrats! that's so amazing and inspiring, thank you so much for sharing!

12630783.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • MarchelleLynne
    MarchelleLynne Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! great job beautiful!!:wink:
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME! I lost my 100lbs in 8 months!! It's amazing how quickly it came off! It's good to know im not alone! Mind if I add you?

Also how do you load photos onto a post?
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    OMG THAT IS SO AWESOME! I lost my 100lbs in 8 months!! It's amazing how quickly it came off! It's good to know im not alone! Mind if I add you?

Also how do you load photos onto a post?

Thanks a million. Anyone is welcome to friend me :-)
  • FattyMcFat123
    FattyMcFat123 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! Congratulations!! You look amazing!
  • abbandmegmom
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!!!
  • tinas_68
    Options
    Amazing job. You are such an inspiration!!
  • hkasel
    hkasel Posts: 69
    Options
    wow! 100lbs is such an accomplishment. Way to go!
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Please tell me how you did it in 9 1/2 months???????????????????? I want to do it too................, and advice????? Way to do it!!!!!!!

Thank you. What worked for me was sticking to a clean, healthy eating plan, zigzagging calories and things like that to keep the metabolism moving. I also do what I call my sweat equity. I workout hardcore. I'm at the gym about 5 days a week and I will also workout at home. I put in intense cardio and make sure to do strength training.

Im literally .2lbs away and im going into my 8th month! So it's good to see there are people out there that can relate! Just like you, I work out 5-6times a week and eat healthy 6 times a day! Youre truely an inspiration, so happy you added me!
  • Kirbysmart
    Options
    congrats, you look amazing, keep up the great work
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!