Everyday I'm Shreddin it! 30DS 10/11/11

Options
1323334353638»

Replies

• MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Back on the wagon (even if I am trailing behind) did L2D5 yesterday and L2D6 today
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I'm DONE! I'm DONE! Level 3 Day 30 done! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!. I have to take my pics tonight. I can see the difference! Can't wait to start ripped in 30!

If it wasn't for the group, I don't knw if I would have made it the 30 days either. It's easier when you have the support system. Thanks everyone!!!!

Well done! I am now passed my half way point and every one that makes it to the end will be my inspiration to keep going!
  • debbiebaz
    debbiebaz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Finished, as we said at the start, every day for 30 days and I am sooooooo proud of myself, I have done it.

Thanks to all the support on this thread, keep on going to all those not yet finished.

I will weight and measure in the morning and will post my results

Good luck to all x x x
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    L3 D6 and 7 done :) couldnt log yesterday but done it. Its getting much easier now and I will be glad when its over only though boredom is setting in :yawn:
  • Faery7
    Faery7 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    D6L3 done - 4 more to go :) I think I should get bonus points for doing this with a new puppy lol. We just got him last night, he's sooooo cute, but soooo much work haha.... Anyway....... ready to start Ripped on Monday!!!
  • Faery7
    Options
    oh yeah, and if you didn't get an invite to the new group - everyday I'm shreddin it!!! it's an open group for now, so please feel free to join or let me know if you want me to send you an invite. This will be a place for all of us (even if we're not all doing the same DVD) because we really really work well together and who cares if we're supporting each other doing something we aren't doing at the same time. Plus we can maybe learn about some new things we want to try after seeing how something has worked for someone. Anyway, I really hope we can stick together, I love this group!
  • Faery7
    Options
    hey guys - I decided to close the group. Let me know what you guys think, but there have already been quite a few people join that weren't with us, and I'm afraid if we leave it open to just anyone that we might not get lucky and have everyone actually as motivating and dedicated as this group has been. So if anyone does want to join that hasn't gotten an invite just let me know and i'll send it ;) or if you guys think we should leave it public, then I'll change it back. Thanks!!!!!!!
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Oops, I guess I screwed up. I thought we were posting exclusively in the group forum now, so I posted my progress there. Anyway, L3, D5 done.
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Just caught up on the posts - I'm in the UK and couldn't get hold of ripped but see that we can do another DVD - so - I'm in! I'll do another one! I really like this group - we motivate each other - what a great way to get shredded/ripped etc..... Will post today's shred later - maybe do two today!!!! And WELL DONE TO SHRED GRADUATES!!!!! You rock, and inspire!!!!
  • LorTay8
    LorTay8 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    D5, level 3 done - dripping and I aim to do day 6 later today!!! (I want to catch up, and I gained 2lb over 4 day India trip - oops. Even though I did shred, I ate the lovely naan, chapatis, oh, I wont go into it - let's just say I blew it........ big time!!!! Back to salads, soups, proteins etc then!!!!! (ok - it was my birthday, lol!)
  • ninkdole
    Options
    L3, D6 on the books.
  • danajotx
    Options
    30 DS - Finished - Done - Complete - YAY!!!!!
  • ninkdole
    Options
    L3, D7 complete
  • Faery7
    Options
    Hey guys! I really need to go out and get my ripped dvd lol. Haven't gotten to the store yet but I will tomorrow! Excited to start it :) hope everyone is doing great!
  • Faery7
    Options
    Hey guys I started a ripped thread in our group fyi.
    Also if anyone wants an invite that hasn't gotten one yet please pm me. Thanks!
  • quizzer
    Options
    L3 D7 over - the end is getting closer...
  • Faery7
    Options
    congrats to everyone that completed!!! :) come on over and join us in our new group so we can continue to motivate and support each other :) Just PM me if you didn't get an invite and would like one.
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    I have now completed the 30day shred sorry I havent logged but I have been in London on a business trip I did it every evening in the hitel and will post my measurement result tomorrow when I do my final measure in the morning. Just waiting for my ripped in 30 to be delivered and then I will be joining you all on that too well done everyone :drinker: