adopt4 - sw/cw/gw 273/243.8/165 - 3.5 lost
    nitag - sw 220/cw193/gw145 - 2.0 lost
    Kristi - SW: 461/GW: 195/CW: 446 = 1 lbs GAINED
    Margolis - SW: 341 CW: 335 -6 lbs overall
    DWray44 - SW/GW/CW: 275/180/267-1 lb lost
    Healthymom – sw/gw/cw 208/150/189 -2 lbs lost
    lulubar- sw/gw/cw 205/145/189-1 lb lost

[/quote]

It's Morgolis, not Margolis. Just being picky.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Margolis, Margolis, Margoils. There, I got it. You get to be picky, after all, its your name! I got a text from my brother of all people and he added an e on the end of my name. :angry: :angry:

My brother for crying out loud!

Hey, great start to the day, by the way. Healthy breakfast, and off to exercixe. Have a wonderful weekend friends!

Hey, renayeb - you and me both next week will be a great weigh in week! (Yes, we can!!!)

Jennifer (fafanut) thanks for the post on my profile! You too lulu! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Anita, bf-coffee-smiley.gif

Everyone else, check in! We miss you.
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hey CM.. guess what? Those shoes that Im in love with?? I thought they were nike's but turns out they are asics!! LOL Wierd! So.. Im gonna hit ross and see if I can find another pair this weekend. Taking the oldest daughter Prom dress shopping tomorrow so will prolly stop in there and see what they have. Hopefully I can find one more pair my size.

Nice dolphin shot!! I have one from the mirage too, not sure which dolphin it is, but maybe you can tell me? Im not on the machine that has the photo, but when I get to it I'll upload it so you can see. Ive sold it a couple times as royalty free and also gave permission to a diving site in Australia to use it for thier website.
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Fafanutt~ Welcome to "T.H.E." Team!

Its hard at first but gets easier as time goes on. The eating part becomes a bit more automatic once you get the hang of portions and whats good for you personally.

If you had told me 3 months ago that I would be exercising 5 days a week (running) and losing weight I woulda laughed. Now I cant imagine NOT doing it. This group has been a TON of help for me personally. We have alot of fun but know how to motivate eachother when needed. Dont be shy in asking for help and sharing your success!

Congratulations on starting a new path in life & best of luck to you with your fitness & weight loss goals! :flowerforyou:
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Hey CM.. guess what? Those shoes that Im in love with?? I thought they were nike's but turns out they are asics!! LOL Wierd! So.. Im gonna hit ross and see if I can find another pair this weekend. Taking the oldest daughter Prom dress shopping tomorrow so will prolly stop in there and see what they have. Hopefully I can find one more pair my size.

Nice dolphin shot!! I have one from the mirage too, not sure which dolphin it is, but maybe you can tell me? Im not on the machine that has the photo, but when I get to it I'll upload it so you can see. Ive sold it a couple times as royalty free and also gave permission to a diving site in Australia to use it for thier website.

asics are my savior from bad feet! I used to like New Balance, but I have found asics to be even better.

Hello, all, just started my weekend with a butt-kicking 2 hour class at the gym and I have done really well eating healthy, but I am not weighing in until next week because even though I am back on the wagon now I don't want to be discouraged by the number on the scale now that I am back on track.

Have a great weekend. :flowerforyou: I'm hoping our weather stays nice!
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Ok, first weigh-in back.
    No lbs lost but none gained. Next week will be a better post :laugh:, (I hope) I mean yes it will.

sw 257 cw 238 gw 150

renayeb!!!!! I'm soooo happy to see you back! AND you maintained which is great cuz I KNOW how we both can be with our, shhhhhhh, :glasses: you know what I'm talking about .... (I'll just say "breakfast breads"):blushing: I missed you!!!:heart:

Welcome Fafanutt!! You're gonna love it here!

Getfit - good for you! Stay. Away. From. The. Scale......:bigsmile:
  • stillkristi
    Options
    Yay get_fit! Some of us don't get to not weigh. :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :wink:

Go figure. But, its good to have you back, and nice work out!!!!

Breakfast breads?? Is that like.... hmmmmm..... sweet yogurt (aka pudding) OR sweet water (aka soda).... One could go on and on...

ththethings.png

but, no.
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Good Afternoon EVERYONE

fafanutt - welcome you will love it here.The group is very helpful and supportive.

renayeb - glad to meet you - good job on the maintaing. that in itself is quite an accomplishment

get-fit - can you rub some of that will power to stay OFF the scale over here to Indiana. I am a person that can't stay off it but must say I have made it about 34 hours without weighing. Is it Friday tomorrow - can I get on the scale?

Li4g and CM - have you ever heard of Shoxs in a running shoe? you may not have them out there - I don't know. That is what I am leaning toward.

CM - enjoyed the dolphin picture - I like dolphins.

Well I have been deep into cleaning my bedroom and exercising all day better get back to it.
  • stillkristi
    Options
    Hey, Lisa - hows the vacation going? I hope you will get in some fun time. Though heaven knows I got closets that need cleaning! :noway:

Ok, everyone, I want you to hold me to this. I am going to exercise 5 times a week. And, I am going to get on here and tell you what I've done. If I am just telling stories and cracking jokes and not mentioning the exercise I"ve done, slap me upside the head. GENTLY (And, quit kicking! :wink: ) By gently, I mean don't knock me down or break my glasses! I am taking Sunday off. I don't know which other day will be a day off, if any. Also, I have rearranged my food diary like adopt 4 mentioned, with snacks between meals, not just lumped at the end. Ask me periodically if I am drinking my water, and if I am eating my 5 or 6 small meals a day as planned.

THANKS!!!!!
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday... It's beautiful here in Nevada today... We woke up at 5 am and got ready and went to Lowes to buy some trees... We ended up buying 2 Weeping Willows for the front yard to replace the stick stump trees that died last year.. 4 Box woods to replace the ones that died this winter and 2 lilac bushes.... I got some little pines for my planter barrels... So husband is out finishing the drip lines and I am here checking in....

Everyone who is new WELCOME...

Sorry I missed this morning Kristi but we were spending money we don't have...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Talk to ya all later...

Anita
  • stillkristi
    Options
    Hi folks, just taking a break from youse work. Yoops, I mean house work. I forgot to mention, what my exercise program was for the morning. Upper body - dumb bell 21s WHich is a combo of bicep curls, overhead press and lat extensions, I think I would call them. Then my wall aways, then a sort of modified crunch - I do them on the ball or on the bench, not on the floor. Then I do some leg lifts and some modified lunges, kind of like the wall aways - against the wall. I also do some ball squats, which is a modified squat using the ball as a sort of ball bearing. Hmmm, seems like most everything is modified in some way. :ohwell: I'm ok with that right now. Just you wait. Though, I fear the elliptical will always strike dread in my heart. :noway: :laugh:

OH, hey healthymom, I;ve been meaning to ask, is that beautiful rose growing in your yard?

I have been doing some prep work for meals next week. Also, drinking so much water that I must leave you all now for my *ahem* walking tour.

Ta ta!

By the way, beautiful day here in Salt Lake as well!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options
    oooohhhhh Kriiiissstttiiiiii. You thought I'd be gone all day - but NASCAR is in one hour, so I'm taking my gear back to the shop tomorrow - can't miss the race.

AND the Pledge!! Awesome. Can I smack you with a penguin? I seem to have acquired a great vid clip in my PM.

Go Kristi! Ten more.

muscle-smiley.gif
  • stillkristi
    Options
    {Sigh} you may smack me with a penguin.

smiley-laughing.gif

Pretty funny about your penguin infestation, however.

Ok, ten more. And, here are my wall aways:

Jump05.gif
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    oooohhhhh Kriiiissstttiiiiii. You thought I'd be gone all day - but NASCAR is in one hour, so I'm taking my gear back to the shop tomorrow - can't miss the race.

AND the Pledge!! Awesome. Can I smack you with a penguin? I seem to have acquired a great vid clip in my PM.

Go Kristi! Ten more.

muscle-smiley.gif

We recorded the start of the race and just sat down to watch it.. Drives me crazy when the husband fast forwards.... I think he is jealous.. He didn't get to go to the Phoenix race this year... Teach him, he needs to work year round... This working only 6 months of the year gets ya outta of the race:wink::wink: :wink: :wink:

GO JR!!!!!
  • stillkristi
    Options

Go Kristi! Ten more.

muscle-smiley.gif

We recorded the start of the race and just sat down to watch it.. Drives me crazy when the husband fast forwards.... I think he is jealous.. He didn't get to go to the Phoenix race this year... Teach him, he needs to work year round... This working only 6 months of the year gets ya outta of the race:wink::wink: :wink: :wink:

GO JR!!!!!

How was the yard work? You inspired me and I went out and did a tiny bit of yard work myself. :flowerforyou: You better check in on the My Nascar Fans thread. That's where cm is. Gotta scrounge up some dinner.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,081 Member
    Options

Go Kristi! Ten more.

muscle-smiley.gif

GO JR!!!!!

How was the yard work? You inspired me and I went out and did a tiny bit of yard work myself. :flowerforyou: You better check in on the My Nascar Fans thread. That's where cm is. Gotta scrounge up some dinner.

Someone say NASCAR here? Anita, I've been to PIR. Love the track, really short race, though. But it's close to us, so it's fun - well kinda close. Not too expensive for the weekend and flight. You can FF through it - no excitement for Junior yet. He's so DUE though. Too bad 24 just lost some spots.....

Morgolis – sorry the name typo was my fault.
    Stillkristi – I wish a rose was in my yard, this one came from the internet. I do have some pictures of my flowers I will have to share sometime.

No exercise today :cry: Hosted a baby shower at the house. Hope I can get out tomorrow, the weather should improve. It's been raining for the last couple days. No good for wogging! My gym membership expired and I'm trying to go without it.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone!
  • Topaz1962
    Options
    indianagranny sw/gw/cw 210/160/ 194.5 -1.5 lost
    zano sw/cw/gw 208/195/165
    adopt4 - sw/cw/gw 273/243.8/165 - 3.5 lost
    nitag - sw 220/cw193/gw145 - 2.0 lost
    Kristi - SW: 461/GW: 195/CW: 446 = 1 lbs GAINED
    Morgolis - SW: 341 CW: 335 -6 lbs overall
    DWray44 - SW/GW/CW: 275/180/267-1 lb lost
    Healthymom – sw/gw/cw 208/150/189 -2 lbs lost
    lulubar- sw/gw/cw 205/145/189-1 lb lost
    renayeb - sw 257 cw 238 gw 150
    Topaz1962 - sw 321 cw 320 gw 200 - 1 lb. lost

My first weigh in! Yay, I lost a pound! Half way through my week I got the flu, so quit exercising and quit logging food. Just trying to keep up with housework, my job, my 7 year old, and preparing meals is enough work for me.

Hopefully I'll be over this flu bug soon, so I can start logging food and doing some sort of exercise. Right now I feel completely wiped out.

Topaz
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone

Topaz - Congratulations on the pound. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Good Sunday to everyone else. It is a beautiful day - although yes it is RAINING - I should have figured it would definitely rain today - well being my 50th birthday why should I expect anything else.
    All things aside and on the serious matter - just want to toot my horn a minute. I am so thankful for MFP, this thread, being able and wanting to get up and exercise. I have lost 15.5 pounds since I started mfp and 5.5 pounds lower than what I set my goal for this day. I am thrilled - the best birthday present possible. Thanks everyone for listening - hope you have a good day. Going out and try on some clothes. - Just window shopping though - not ready to buy yet. Pluss TOM has not yet arrived so that is hampering my mood. Going mainly for the exercise of walking the mall.

Talk at you all tonight.
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    Happy Birthday IndianaGranny Hope your day turns out to be a Great Day for you...

Topaz - Congradulations on you lost pound.. Hope you get beeter soon, I have been sick my self since I had the infusion last thursay.. They said I would have the flu like symptoms for 24 hours well I am still running the fever and my chest still hurts a little but not as bad as it did the first two days.. all I know is I need to get back into the swing of things cuz I go inches to loose before my vacation in 4 weeks..

Hubby and I are going to Jamaica WITHOUT the kids for our 9yr wedding annversary and we will be gonna a week.. I am so looking forward to it... and I have about 4 inches in my abdomen to get back into my shorts... size 24... I was size 30 in Feb now they fall off same with the 28 the 26 are a bit loose I am pushing the 24's only 4 inches to go... boy does that feel good but I dont want to buy to much new clothes yet cuz I am not done...!!!!! well anyway I am hoping to be better by tomorrow cuz I need to get my bumm to the gym :laugh:

healthymom2009 - they said on the news not to start planting anything until after the 26th here so I am waiting but I cant wait to start planting some flowers and my garden I am going to plant a whole bunch of good stuff so that I dont have to buy them through the summer.. fresh brocolli cauliflower brussel sprouts tomatos cucumbers onion green onion peppers yelllow red green orange.. ect ect ect and I am so excited can wait to see my garden grow..

Jamie - How are things going?? I havent really been on much lately due to being bussy and sick so hope things are good

Team I have missed chating hope all is well with everyone.. I hope to be back into the swing of things soon..

Sheila