Merry Christmas Chellenge: 11/10-11/13 WEIGH-IN!

Options
124»

Replies

• maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    ::HUGS:: It is soo hard when you lose your motivation. I know sometimes I end up sabatoging myself when my weight starts creeping up a bit - is that what is happening with you? The biggest thing to do today is NOT feel guilty. Start making better decisions TODAY. I am not sure what time of day it is where you are, but even if you have already "blown it" today, start making healthier decisions now. You can do this!!!!

Thank You shydaisi :-) I am trying. ...Hope for a loss this week.
  • Jess7170
    Jess7170 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ::HUGS:: It is soo hard when you lose your motivation. I know sometimes I end up sabatoging myself when my weight starts creeping up a bit - is that what is happening with you? The biggest thing to do today is NOT feel guilty. Start making better decisions TODAY. I am not sure what time of day it is where you are, but even if you have already "blown it" today, start making healthier decisions now. You can do this!!!!

Thank you maeadair for sharing your words of wisdom and encouragement! I agree with you that it is so important to keep moving ahead and not let yesterday's food choices hold you back. This is about living life, right? It's not always going to be a 'textbook' calorie day ;)
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Did I miss the link to the new thread?
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard from Falisha? Is she ok? It is so unllike her not to post a new thread, or I have just missed it?
  • welloiledmachine
    welloiledmachine Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard from Falisha? Is she ok? It is so unllike her not to post a new thread, or I have just missed it?

I was wondering that too.
  • Sherrielsb
    Sherrielsb Posts: 505 Member
    Options

I was wondering that too.

i was wondering the same thing
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    So sorry everyone here is the thread, it's been one of those weeks sorry for not posting the new thread, thanks for your concern everyone. :heart:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/394830-merry-christmas-chellenge-11-17-11-20-weigh-in