Jillian 6week/6pack

Options
123457»

Replies

• blueyeb
    Options
    Sorry for being SOOOO late! Crazy last few days at work. If it's not too late, here are my measurements:
    Upper Waist (below chest): 30
    Waist (navel): 34
    Lower Waist: 35.5
    Legs: 23

Starting my exercise routine tonight and catching up with everybody's input in this group!

:flowerforyou:

I don't think your too late, I joined but had to miss several days last week so I am essentially starting this week and plan to keep up along with everyone else. We can just do an extra week or an double up for a week :wink: I.E, I'm doing both Ripped in 30 along with 6w6p this week and it's kicking my *kitten*.
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    HELLO!!!???

Are you using weights while doing exercises?!?!

If so, what lb?!?!

Are you challenging yourself enough?!?!

TAKE CARE!!!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Did week ` day 3 level 1 today im doing day 4 tomorrow, usually Sunday is my rest day but because I took it earlier this week I will just startmy my workout week monday
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Week 3 level 2 day 1 completed

My week 2 measuremnts: upper waist 37, true waist 39.5, navel 43.5, and lower waist 44.5
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Day 1 for me was the 9th Chest 33 - Same
    Waist - 34 1 inch loss
    Belly 38 1/8 - 38 loss of 1/8
    AB's- 41 - 40.5 loss 1/2 inch
  • rubysparkle
    rubysparkle Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I've been posting on the add -on page but just to keep up here i completed Week 3 D2 L1 today.

Im a bit bored of Level 1 and ready to move up now, only 3 more times then its level 2. Can't believe im nearly half way and have done this every week day since we started - woo hoo!!! Keep it up everyone!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    :smile: Started Jillian Michael's 6w/6p today along with my TurboFire. She is a beast. She fooled me at first with the first round of level 1. I thought to myself, this is "too easy". Then by the second round of level 1, I thought to myself "b!tch". :sad: :explode: I guess that means she was doing her job. For a brief moment, I thought I saw a light I needed to walk towards............. "Step into the light CarolAnne, step into the light............... lol :smile:

NO! Stay AWAY from the light - she gets meaner if you go towards it :wink: You CAN do this & it DOES get easier the longer you do it - I'm proof - this is SO much easier this time round that I'm trying the expert stuff B is doing :tongue: Yea, I'll admit it, I'm a glutton for punishment :laugh:

Bahahahahahahaha:bigsmile: Hilarious
  • DynamicDiva
    DynamicDiva Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am so behind due to the holidays. I am doing my first week of Level 2, and completing my last week of Level 1 in the evenings. And with all of that being said, I will still be a week behind. No pain, No gain. I will get it done.