100 lbs. gone in 9 1/2 months with pics this time

Options

Replies

• keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options

Im literally .2lbs away and im going into my 8th month! So it's good to see there are people out there that can relate! Just like you, I work out 5-6times a week and eat healthy 6 times a day! Youre truely an inspiration, so happy you added me!

Yep, you're not alone. I'm so happy it came off as fast as it has. People kept saying "once you hit 40 its so hard and the weight will take forever to come off." Not only have I lost 102 pounds in about 9 1/2 months but I've gotten unbelievably fit. So if this 44 year old mom of 4 can do it, anyone can do it :-)
    scan0014.jpg
    CindyNov11.jpg
  • felicity866
    Options
    Simply FABULOUS!!!..you should be soooo proud :)
  • mrsvelasco
    Options
    OMG!!! you look great, wow, great job and congrats with your success :smile:
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    OMG!!! you look great, wow, great job and congrats with your success :smile:

Thank you so much :-)
  • Fairysoul
    Fairysoul Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • coreymusonda
    coreymusonda Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! Well done!!!
  • tstorr
    tstorr Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Inspiring
  • katdouce
    katdouce Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WOW You look amazing!!!! congrats...and Thank you for Posting!!!!
  • Yadib317
    Yadib317 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a change. Thanks for sharing!
  • virginiagirl316
    Options
    wow! you look fantastic...way to go
  • Gspice3
    Gspice3 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Great job :)
  • Allyson1985
    Options
    Great job!!
  • SweetnessChi
    SweetnessChi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!! You look like a different person!! Congrats on your hardwork and success!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    congrats :) you look amazing :)
  • marphydoll
    marphydoll Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thank you for sharing and congrats! I am hoping to lose 100 lbs too.
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow! Very inspiring!
  • Munkyzilla
    Options
    Unbelievable. You look like you were NEVER overweight. You look GREAT! :smile:
  • keeponkickin
    Options
    Unbelievable. You look like you were NEVER overweight. You look GREAT! :smile:

Wow, really? That's good to hear as I was so overweight for way too many years. Can you believe that there is a 10 year span between my before picture and my current photo. I hear I look younger now than the picture made 10 years ago. I'll take that.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing
  • jgmconnors
    jgmconnors Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Oh wow !! way to go, you look AWESOME and I'm sure feel soooo much better:smile: !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!