Sterotypes that actually fit you

Options

Replies

• NKINLAW2011
    Options
    I'm from WV and I hate wearing shoes

That is not the WV stereotype I think of! LOL

Well, that's the only one that fits me :laugh: I have my teeth, we had indoor plumbing, & I have no interest in a "relationship" with my family members :bigsmile: :laugh:
    That's funny!
  • NKINLAW2011
    Options
    I'm an only child and can be anti-social at times, its a wonder I'm married and have friends. I'm also SHORT and can have a short temper:) I'm also a LEO & can be fiercly loyal
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I'm a Canadian and hate it when stupid Americans think we drink sh*tty beer.
    We have taste buds, are not your "hat" and we're not in love with your country. We make fun of it on a daily basis.
    Just a clarification, my post was in jest since I know that's a common stereotype of us 'Murcans. Sorry for not inserting the appropriate :wink: (Also, I've only ever known my friends from Detroit to drink Molson.) :drinker:
    I, for one, have never heard the stereotype of Canadians being enamored with the US. Now, Japanese teens, on the other hand...

The "hat" thing is a geography joke, and not a stereotype.

LOL

Sorry, wasn't trying to derail the thread. I giggled the entire time I was writing it (funny how those smileys can make so much of a difference!)

We understand the geography part of the joke, it just p*sses all of us off when rude folks from the US feel the need to mention that "Canada would be nothing without the US, we practically own you...you're just our stupid hat."

That is all, not trying to start a poo flinging match! :flowerforyou:

What's wrong with Molson? :) I'm from Montana and we love Canadian's... and I frequently have bears in my back yard. :tongue:
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I'm an only child and I'm a spoilt brat. I also like my own company!
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I'm Mexican and way intense and passionate.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I'm Mexican and way intense and passionate.
    Asi debe ser!
  • olivetree_
    olivetree_ Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm Canadian and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVEEE anything maple syrup flavoured! Maple syrup cookies, maple syrup ice cream... you name it.

I'm also Asian, and I could easily eat rice for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack. :)
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay-at-home mom and I actually like making my husband sandwiches. I've also started making my 15-year-old son sandwiches for school.
  • RAFValentina
    RAFValentina Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    I'm an Air Traffic Controller and I date a pilot...
  • KeepItOff4Life
    Options
    I'm a Leo and I'm black (nuh uh!)...therefore I am LOUD!

Although, if you heard me talk, you would be so surprised....white girlish. Ahahahaha!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I'm a woman, so I am an emotional roller-coaster. *Imitates roller-coaster with her arm*...

Also, I am an African-American woman, and will at times unknowingly lash out with extreme sassiness (or b*tchiness.. call it what you will) when angered enough.
  • kellystjohn88
    kellystjohn88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Im from the south and i say ya'll, shoot guns, bow hunt, oh and i love country fried chicken!
    I love being me :)
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    <~~~ its the quiet ones you gotta watch out for :tongue:
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I'm of Italian decent and I love pasta. ;D
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I am, without question, a white guy. I can't dance to save my life and my vertical leap is all of about 12 inches.

I am a man, therefore, I like boobs, shapely backsides, beer, guns and football. I can also admit that I'm not the best listener in the world.

I am German and Irish.....Yes, I exhibit many of the mannerisms and culteral traits for both.
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm African-American and have almost zero rhythm!
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    I'm a male who is a pervert and proud of it
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    I'm African-American and have almost zero rhythm!

It's like we're long lost twins...
  • lbetancourt
    lbetancourt Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    i am 40 & I think I just might really be a cougar.
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I defy a tonne of stereotypes -
    I'm a redhead, but am very logical, slow to anger, and not into too crazy sex.
    I'm a girl and I LOATHE pink and little foo-foo dogs.
    I'm a liberal and I like shooting guns (But not at animals).
    I'm a woman, but I act and think more like a man (Two the point where two exes have stated that I'm the "man" in the relationship).
    I'm Canadian and I hate maple flavoured things.

However, I AM a Capricorn and I guess that's where my logical side comes in.
    And I'm an interior designer, and I dress very well - All the time.