Week 3

Current Weight: 138
    Current waist inches: 34
    Current hips inches: 38
    Current wrist inches: 6
    Current forearm inches9
    Exercise Minutes" 465
    Daily Challenges Completed: all
    Bonus Challenge Completed: all... those Burpees really kicked my *kitten*!!!

NOt showing any results on te scale either.. and Im working my butt off....Im am getting ready to start my peroid this week Im hoping that this is a factor and next week ill see a loss!! Good luck all cant wait to see the results
  • GertiLee
    GertiLee Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 149.6
    Current waist inches: 32
    Current hips inches: 40
    Current wrist inches: 5.75
    Current forearm inches: 9
    Exercise Minutes: 327

Daily Challenges Completed:
    none

Bonus Challenge Completed:
    none

Under calories and over water everyday.
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    November 18, 2011 Results

Good morning you sexy gals!!!:smile:

This weeks Biggest Loser is: amandac72 with 7.32% (congrats) :smile:

:cry: Eliminated: spabby86, mollybolly87 & kendib :sad:

Here is the results:

tsumpter: 6.35%
    rosem1125: 4.22%
    amandac72: 7.32%
    heaverchell: 5.74%
    cinder701: 6.58%
    kendib: 3.90% (eliminated)
    Lifeoflou: 6.67%
    jellybean: 7.14%
    spabby86: 0% (eliminated)
    mollybolly87: 0% (eliminated)

Keep up the good work gals. You guys are doing a great job. Remember that you get a point for doing the daily challenges and a point for the bonus challenges. The challenges can save you.....
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone....I am really gonna have to step it up this week. Guess we will see this week---Not only is it Thanksgiving but I am going back home for a week. I am 1 lb away from my mini goal and I plan to make it happen this week. If I can make it happen on this week then that will be an awesome defeat for me.

Good Luck to everything this week. Let's go be the LOSERS I know we can be :smile:
  • cinder701
    Options
    Congrats to all!!! Im gonna push really hard to loose next week...it's tough i tell ya.. ok gonna get to work on my daily challenge and a bit of my weeky challenge....
  • cinder701
    Options
    Sat. Nov. 19th: 3 sets of 15 lying tricep extensions & 100 crunches completed
    60 split squats 30 on each leg completed
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Sat. Nov. 19th: 3 sets of 15 lying tricep extensions & 100 crunches done

25 split squats each leg

question on the weekly challenge is it 150 split squats. Is that per leg or a total done.
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options

Here is the results:

Keep up the good work gals. You guys are doing a great job. Remember that you get a point for doing the daily challenges and a point for the bonus challenges. The challenges can save you.....

Sorry gang..I feel off the wagon this week...had a LONG HARD WORK WEEK...had to change my work hours to get my son to work...so was just to tired to log all my food and exercise for the week...the funny thing is I stayed under calories did all the challenges but just was to tired to report my work...oh well...WISHING YOU ALL MUCH LUCK...TINA again THANK YOU FOR EVERY THING...YOU ARE THE BEST...AND you're dong a TERRIFIC JOB!
  • heaverchell
    Options
    Sat Nov 19 -- 3 sets of 15 lying tricep extensions & 100 crunches done
    --Also walked/jogged a total of 4.5 miles with 3.1 being my 1st 5k race :)

Under in calories//over in water
  • cinder701
    Options
    Sun. Nov. 20th: 3 sets of 15 floor work:leg lifts-inner & outer, 3 sets of 15 chest flies & 100 jumping jacks
    got 90 of the split squats done
    cardio/water/calories all complete
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Wow and I was worried about being eliminated :laugh: Great job everyone!!

I had a super busy weekend and now have a Husband with Man Flu :grumble: so more or less an extra child to look after :grumble: and of course TTOM arrived!! Ahh don't know how I will fit much exercise in, or if I even feel like it :sad:
    Did manage to do the challenges for the weekend and 60 each leg split squats, also managed to stay under calories both days and over water which I am very happy about, I usually struggle on the weekends!!

Have noticed today that I have a sore knee so I think I will give those squats a miss for a few days and catch up with the rest of them at the end of the week. I am supposed to do week 4 of C25K tonight, will see how I go.
  • tsumpter
    Options

Here is the results:

Sorry gang..I feel off the wagon this week...had a LONG HARD WORK WEEK...had to change my work hours to get my son to work...so was just to tired to log all my food and exercise for the week...the funny thing is I stayed under calories did all the challenges but just was to tired to report my work...oh well...WISHING YOU ALL MUCH LUCK...TINA again THANK YOU FOR EVERY THING...YOU ARE THE BEST...AND you're dong a TERRIFIC JOB!

Thanks,

Will miss you...you are welcome to keep up with the challenge.
  • cinder701
    Options
    Mon. Nov. 21st: 3.1 miles walk, run or bike & 3 sets of wood chops Completed

water - over
    calories - under

working on weekly challenge 120 done so far
  • cinder701
    Options
    Tues. Nov. 22nd: 3 sets of 15 hammer curls & 100 jumping jacks Completed
    over in water
    under in calories
  • cinder701
    Options
    Wed. Nov. 23rd: 100 crunches, 3 sets of 15 buttock lifts & 3 sets of 15 chest flies complete
    water over
    calories under
    split squates complete
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to all you wonderful gals....Hope that you enjoy your holiday and remember to enjoy it but you are still on your journey. I have completed all my challenges to date and in addition I have added two extra workouts this week to counter my Thanksgiving dinner with the family. I know that there is a very good chance that I won't make all good choices. So, I added an extra 30 minutes to my elipitical workout and an extra 2 miles to my walk.
  • cinder701
    Options
    Thur. Nov. 24th: 3.1 miles walk, run or bike & 3 sets of 20 swimmer presses complete
    over in water
    under in calories
  • cinder701
    Options
    week 4

Current Weight: 136 (down 2 pounds ;-))
    Current waist inches: 33 (down 1inch :-))
    Current forearm inches9
    Exercise Minutes" 360
    Bonus Challenge Completed: all

Hope you all had a great thanksgiving!! I had a great week looking forward to next week!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this challenge.. It sure keeps me on my toes~~~
  • heaverchell
    Options
    Week #4 Weigh-In

Current Weight 199.6 <---1st mini-goal
    Current Height 5'4"
    Current waist inches :42.75
    Current Hips inches : 45.875
    current wrist inches 6.5
    Current forearm: inches: 11.25
    Exercise Minutes total: 354 <---not bad for being on the road this entire week

All Chanlleges done--under in calories & over in water

I did get all 150 (each side) split squats done but have to get back in a log them. Being on the road makes it hard to get it all logged but I have been hand writing everything to ensure I get it on there.

Good Luck Everyone :) Sure hope I get to see everyone next week!!
  • heaverchell
    Options
    week 4

Current Weight: 136 (down 2 pounds ;-))
    Current waist inches: 33 (down 1inch :-))
    Current forearm inches9
    Exercise Minutes" 360
    Bonus Challenge Completed: all

Hope you all had a great thanksgiving!! I had a great week looking forward to next week!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this challenge.. It sure keeps me on my toes~~~

Look at you....You are doing so great. I am having a hard time keeping up with you lol :wink: