THE BIGGEST LOSER---

Options

Replies

• Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I LOE it so much I'm watching the Australia one on YouTube, right now! :smile:
  • MommyWilson
    Options
    I feel like I've binged for the past 3 days!
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    MommyWilson: I did really bad last night too! Just get back with it NOW! :) Better only 3 days than 3 weeks, right?! :) As I'm telling you this...I'm listening to myself,LOL:flowerforyou:
  • star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    I can't believe last nights episode. I am still so sad about Kristin. I really wanted her to go to the end :frown:

ron is a two timing back stabber, and last nights episode cemented the fact that i can't stand him :explode:
  • elle77
    Options
    Oooo I was so upset that Kristen went home:sad: She is such an awesome girl with a wonderful attitude! All I can say now is..."go tara!!"lol:wink:
  • sassyredgirl
    sassyredgirl Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Last night should have proved everything bout jerk off ron and his son. I cant wait to see Kristin come back and take it all. There is really nobody left for me now to pull for besides fillipe. Rest of the others heads are getting way to big to fit on my screen. Guess we shall see what happens.
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I disagree about Kristin. I lost a lot of respect for her last night the way she totally dogged Mike with her comments like "he's just taking the easy way out" & "not doing it for the weight loss". She sounded like she was just ranting because she saw she was in a predicament & her only hope was to get dirty. I think Mike (not Ron) has gone about his business just right and if Kristin gets taken out, she shouldn't take it out on him.

Go Mike!
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Kristin annoyed me-camera hog. Never shut up. Ok we get why you're there already. She'll do fine at home. Ron should be on Survivor-wicked strategy in the game and noone sees it, they all:heart: each other:cry: . Just wait till Kristin watches the show-oh the deception! I'm actually tired of seeing them all cry. You lost 120 lbs in 4 months, what's to cry about? Looking forward to seeing them on The finale!:wink:
  • MommyWilson
    Options
    I agree hmo4. I'm really tired of Ron's puppetering and Kristin saying wow, I lost 115 pounds. That is incredible and she deserves some props, but not for forever because she still has a good 100 that still needs to go. She isn't done and she shouldn't be acting like she is.
    Personally, I want Tara to win. At least she has been up front with over coming her fears and having a strategy of all or nothing.:drinker: Go Tara! :drinker:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I was sOOOOOO glad to see her go, she made me so mad last night with her speech.. ragging on poor mikey. :grumble: and when they showed her at home I wasnt impressed. was never a fan of hers..
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I disagree about Kristin. I lost a lot of respect for her last night the way she totally dogged Mike with her comments like "he's just taking the easy way out" & "not doing it for the weight loss". She sounded like she was just ranting because she saw she was in a predicament & her only hope was to get dirty. I think Mike (not Ron) has gone about his business just right and if Kristin gets taken out, she shouldn't take it out on him.

Go Mike!

I have to disagree because as she was saying that he nodded his head like she is right and you can see the expression on everyones face when he was asked do you think you will win he said I DO and everyones face was shocked- he is overly confident and needs a reality check his weight loss will slow down and everyone will remember those words he isn't humble anymore he is real cocky.

He said why he voted her off strictly for himself because she is a threat to him and everything she said was right- Yes he took the easy way out by eliminating so he didn't have to work harder to compete with her- Yes he took the easy way out and yes it is in his head already that he has won this game
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    I'm actually tired of seeing them all cry. You lost 120 lbs in 4 months, what's to cry about? Looking forward to seeing them on The finale!:wink:

lol- Lastnight as she said I have lost 115lbs in 16 weeks I said aloud- Damn I have lost 15lbs in 10 wks-- She did say she is where she needs to be which no she isn't because she is still obese- and I was suprised when they showed her at home she wasn't working out- and wasn't her mom on the show too she didn't look like she is losing anything- Lets see how serious everyone is at the finale.
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I can't believe last nights episode. I am still so sad about Kristin. I really wanted her to go to the end :frown:

ron is a two timing back stabber, and last nights episode cemented the fact that i can't stand him :explode:

I lost ALL respect for Ron after that whispering fest in Mike's room and I'm afraid I've pretty well had it with Mike--I really like him but he is more like his dad than he cares to admit!! I still think Mike is OK--can't say I would have done differently with so much money at stake!!! Tara is a bit too gloaty for me--and Helen is all about the 'game'. I really wanted Kristin to win---I think she was the most genuine person there--and I really believe that SHE would not have done what Ron and Mike did
    123504.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • elle77
    Options
    Hmmm wonder whats gonna happen tonight! :wink: I saw Kristen on the cover of a magazine yesterday....she looks great! :happy: I'm very anxious for the finale...I just love that part. It amazes me to see how all the people transform their bodies in such a short time.
  • Mickie17
    Options
    Is anyone watching the Aussie versions on Youtube??? Oh my gosh, they are so good, and that Commando Guy is scary!!!

I just started Season 3...but wow, Season 1 and 2 were REALLY good!!!
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I heard that Ron was able to swing a group rate for breast reduction surgery. Actually, I applaud him for his accomplishment, but I think he should have gone home 6 weeks ago.
  • angele
    angele Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    so who do u think will be voted out mike or his father? i wish bob could get a winner one season but don's think this is the season. i miss kristen and the cousins on his team. u think tara will win?
  • Mickie17
    Options
    I wouldn't be surprised if Tara wins..I can't beleive how great she did in that marathon!!! I would take about as long as Ron, and I'm in decent shape comared to him!!!!:laugh:

I think I'm hoping that Mike will win...but I still have to tell you, the Australia versions of BL seem WAY better that the american versions...and Bob & Jillian are involved with them too!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I think Ron will be voted off.
    For the first time the entire season, he earned my respect last night. He could have so easily given up but he didn't. I want Tara to win, she deserves it. She has kicked butt all season.

Memaw
  • doodlebug
    doodlebug Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Tara is a rockstar!! I am totally hoping she will win. I have liked her since day one! I also like Mike as well. He is SO young and has done so well!!! What an inspiration....all of them!!!