Random things that peeve you

Options
Iamfit4life
Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
-People looking at a couple and saying "you are so lucky" or "he is so lucky" just going off physical appearance.

This has always driven me bonkers. Chances are if it's a stable loving relationship both partners feel very lucky.
it's rude to consider one partner luckier than the other, based on looks.

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    When men don't hold the door for women....
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    People that bag my groceries. There are only 2 types: the ones that put every single item in one bag, and those that use a separate bag for every single item.

And that female judge on the x factor that's not Paula. I want to punch her in the face.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    When men don't hold the door for women....

women who don't then reach over and unlock the man's door from inside the car.

/Bronx Tale
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    I hate when I try to vent to people about how I'm feeling and they totally disregard everything I have said and get pissy with me for complaining. For real. I'll listen to anyone about anything, I would like the same respect.
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    People who overeat multiple times a week and whine about it.
  • drog2323
    drog2323 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Loose vs Lose.

your vs you're

and trust me, I am no english major!
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I HATE it when I hold the door for someone and they don't say "thank you". I always say "you're welcome" anyway just to spite them.
  • wetduck
    Options
    People that don't use their signal lights (blinkers)
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    people walking realllllyyyyy sllooowwwllyyyyyyy down busy shopping streets, espcially at xmas time - MOVE PERSON I AM IN A RUSH!!!
  • saligator
    saligator Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    people walking realllllyyyyy sllooowwwllyyyyyyy down busy shopping streets, espcially at xmas time - MOVE PERSON I AM IN A RUSH!!!
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options
    Chewing with their mouths open eek,
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Loose vs Lose.

your vs you're

and trust me, I am no english major!

angel vs angle

orgasm vs organism (lol, how many were scared in science class of making this mistake)
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Groups of people who walk really slowly in malls/grocery stores/anywhere public and walk 5 or 6 people-wide and you can't get around them! GRRR!
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options
    Supposebly
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    The implication I am incapable of doing things 'under my own power'... ie. open the door for myself, carry something up the stairs, change the tire on my car..

I am a fully functional and capable human-being; being female did not derail that. Consideration should go both ways not "just because you are a woman".

That is something that has always irked me.
  • megpapier
    megpapier Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    -Cocky people
    -Grammar/spelling mistakes
    -Not saying "thank you" when someone holds the door open for them
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Chewing with their mouths open eek,

GAAAAAH! Don't remind me!
  • ShrinkingChelle
    Options

People that stop and talk in front of doors without paying attention that people want to get in or out that door!!
  • april_beth
    april_beth Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    when you write someone and they flat out ignore you when you know, in fact, they have the second to write you back and answer the question that was asked in the damn first place.
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    When all of a sudden background noise gets really loud