Replies

• mindfulmunching
    mindfulmunching Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    kids on leashes...WTF
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    People who don't know the rules of etiquette at a four way stop....apparently this is not taught in Driver's Ed anymore.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    People on the cell phone while driving.
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    When men don't hold the door for women....

Should whomever gets to the door first open it? Regardless of sex?

YES.

Bugs the hell out of me when women expect men to hold doors. Do they not realize that places them in a subordinate position? What, you can't walk through the door yourself, princess?
  • GateCrasher1
    Options
    kids on leashes...WTF

Amen and amen
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Country music
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Drivers who race up in the turn only lane and try to jam into the front of a row of cars. Its marked "TURN ONLY", what don't they understand about that?

Waiters/waitress that doesn't come back to refill coffee.

People who if you ask "How are you?" they tell you way more than necessary, for twenty minutes.
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    people walking realllllyyyyy sllooowwwllyyyyyyy down busy shopping streets, espcially at xmas time - MOVE PERSON I AM IN A RUSH!!!

If it is an elderly person or someone walking with a really small child I am forgiving but otherwise I am totally with you!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

I am such a silly. I'll hold the door for men, women, barnyard animals. It doesn't matter. And goodness forbit it's a whole croud. I'll hold it the entire time.
    lol
  • krystonite
    Options

I open the door for guys and gals. For me, its whoever gets to the door first.

Ditto.

Don't you hate that awkward distance though? Where you feel obligated to hold it but the person is kind of far yet still sort of close enough to where you could hold it? I usually announce it, "This is awkward for me! Can you haul *kitten*?!"
  • jwaltz13
    Options

YES! especially when you notice their poor driving first and THEN realize they're on the phone!... accident waiting to happen.
  • mardavlais
    mardavlais Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    People who rush to judgment about others.
  • krystonite
    Options

YES! especially when you notice their poor driving first and THEN realize they're on the phone!... accident waiting to happen.

I can't even fathom a phone call that important. There are very few people in this world I want to talk to, let alone when I'm operating a death vehicle.
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    kids on leashes...WTF

People that let their kids run free. :laugh:
  • GateCrasher1
    Options
    People who rush to judgment about others.

Well played.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    People that bag my groceries. There are only 2 types: the ones that put every single item in one bag, and those that use a separate bag for every single item.

^^^THIS!!!!. I went to the store yesterday and took my earth bags. I had 8 of them with me. The girl bagging my groceries used 4 of them and put everything else with the exception of 3 items in plastic bags and then stacked the rest of my empty canvas bags on top of the cart. The 3 items she didn't bag at all? a 6-pack of beer, a bottle of wine, and a bottle of vodka. These she placed unbagged in the upper section of the cart. I take canvas bags with me for a reason! I have a stockpile of the plastic grocery bags and don't need more! UGH.
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    When people wait till the last minute to get over when they know the lane is ending!

Totally agree! I wish I had a laser that would vaporize them! jk
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Loose vs Lose.

your vs you're

and trust me, I am no english major!

Those, plus

their vs there vs they're
    "I seen it" vs "I saw it"

Ax for ask! Don't ax me..Wow violent or curious? :noway:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    kids on leashes...WTF

I'm gonna say kids not on leashes haha. was at a restaurant yesterday and this ladies damn kid was literally hanging from the side of our table, she just looked at me and smiled and pointed at her kid. I said yes I see and gave an obviously not happy smile. She just turned around and left her kid to hang there.(no I don't think your stinking kid is cute, I think you're a rude parent with a kid that needs manners) So then my fiance and I had a nice loud conversation about how parents need to respect other peoples space by keeping their own damn kids at their own table.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    1. People who snap, pop and chew gum very loudly.
    2. People who are always late.
    3. People who drag their feet when they walk and slide across the floor or ground.
    4. People who when driving take 5 minutes to make a single turn.
    5. People who do not hold the door or say thank you when you hold the door for them.
    6. People who hold the elevator waiting for every single person they can find to get on it.