Today has been a success because...

Options
i jogged 4 miles and shaved about 20 seconds off of my time.
i smiled at strangers and they smiled back.
i drank 32 ounces of water before 11:30 am.

okay - your turn!

Replies

• Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I have lost 25% of my excess weight as of this am!!! And in just over a month thanks to MFP.
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I survived a day with my 4 kids and babysitting my friends twins and still managed to fit in my workouts and didn't snack too badly considering it was a high stress kind of day.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I've hit my macros levels for a full week as of today.
    I've had no coffee or diet soda, only water as of this morning, 40 oz at 10:30.
    I'm actually on track the last 4 days for my getting rid of debt plan.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options

congrats on all of those, but i am especially impressed that you have a 'getting rid of debt' plan. i *need* me one of those!
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I woke up...
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    congrats on all of those, but i am especially impressed that you have a 'getting rid of debt' plan. i *need* me one of those!

It is SO hard to commit to! lol Who wants to dedicate money to something you don't have to? I guess at some point you just realize you need to do it, lol.
  • dimpleschick
    dimpleschick Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I got trapped in an elevator and after five minutes of pushing various buttons, I was able to get out. You can bet I took the stairs to my destination.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I'm taking over a desk from a coworker that just left my group, and still trying to handle my own workload. So far, I haven't had the urge to strangle anyone, or throw anyone out the window. Oh, and I'm not running to chocolate to get me by either!!
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options

We need an MFP debt tracker log! :tongue:
  • GateCrasher1
    GateCrasher1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I ran 5 miles in 42 minutes and now have the urge to go running again.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing new jeans and for the first time in a long time they fit and there is no bulging muffin top to show!!!
  • judimuro
    judimuro Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I actually got up this morning and ran 3 1/2 miles and I don't feel to bad :)
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    DEBT LOSS PLAN - My son and DIL have had great success with the Dave Ramsey plan to get out of debt. You can find him on line. It's a solid, no gimmick, here's the steps kind of plan.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    I ran 5 miles in 42 minutes and now have the urge to go running again.

you're my hero! i'm still at a 12 minute average pace - can't wait to be below 9 minutes! well done, you!
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Because it's not even 1:00 and even though I have already eaten breakfast and lunch, I still have 1700 calories left to eat (I see a hard cider and a cupcake in my future)! Because I am off work this week and I get to do the outdoor workouts I enjoy the most (5 mile hike this morning!) And to top it all off... my size eight jeans are fitting comfortably, maybe even a little loosely!
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    planned out all my food for today (last night) and am sticking to it :-)
    and i got out of bed and went to the gym this morning - i almost didn't, i was so tired and i hate mondays!
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    i'm tired from jogging 4 miles today, but i'm still on my way to tap dance class!
  • kneesee80
    Options
    Even though I wasn't able to make it to the gym today (I'm working 13 hours today between two jobs), I fit in a 25-minute, brisk walk of 1.5+ miles during my lunch at job #1. It's not an ideal workout for me, but any calories burned will translate to fewer rolls around the mid-section. I'll take it!
  • cdoberstein
    Options
    I lasted for 65 minutes on the elliptical, and when I got off, my legs didn't feel like rubber like they usually do!
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    My tightest pair of work pants didn't feel uncomfortable today.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!