Options

Replies

• foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie

reallydude.jpg

Had to mang.

That's what I'm talkin bout. A booty you can see from the front.

AH! That made me laugh so hard! :laugh:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I want a reasonably cute gal who's intelligent, fun to talk with, has opinions and thoughts and feelings and aspirations. Enthusiastic about life, likes to do stuff. Not afraid of life, willing to put it out there. Interested in the long haul. Likes men in general and me in particular.

Ooh yeah, lady in the living room, freak in the boudoir, :-)

Today I celebrate 23 years with that gal. Wouldn't change a thing. Happy anniversary to us!

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Fantastic Happy Anniversary
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Intelligent,funny,able and willing to have a real back and forth conversation,not letting herself feel second to anyone,attractive in my eyes,caring,her own person and not the slightest worried about what others have or look like,nice,friendly...

Dang Carl, you are not particular, are you?...lol.

I didn`t think those were excessively picky,just a few things I would find desirable.
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'll find my guy in here! ...... *just waits around until he says hi*

Lol :)
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie

reallydude.jpg

Had to mang.

That's what I'm talkin bout. A booty you can see from the front.

just spewed drink out of my nose! awesome!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I want a reasonably cute gal who's intelligent, fun to talk with, has opinions and thoughts and feelings and aspirations. Enthusiastic about life, likes to do stuff. Not afraid of life, willing to put it out there. Interested in the long haul. Likes men in general and me in particular.

Ooh yeah, lady in the living room, freak in the boudoir, :-)

Today I celebrate 23 years with that gal. Wouldn't change a thing. Happy anniversary to us!

Happy anniversary to you and your wife Casper. :flowerforyou:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options

I'll hang with you, we can both wait together
  • StephanieRDMS
    StephanieRDMS Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    What do u want in a woman

me

Ska- dooosh!!!

Let's leave the "Ska-" off of it, and change the spelling. DOUCHE. smfh.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    A woman who is smart, funny, loves the outdoors, animals, likes to travel, she must have her stuff together and not have emotional baggage, children from a previous relationship or relationships, she must be intofitness, must have a job, must have a car and doesn't talk about herself or work 24/7 and doesn't have to take 2 hours to get ready to go somewhere. She has to be as comfortable in jeans or sweats as she is a dress?

umm have we met? i think u just described me :)

ok maybe i take 1 hour to get ready but that's pretty normal for girls ;)
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    What do u want in a woman

me

Ska- dooosh!!!

Let's leave the "Ska-" off of it, and change the spelling. DOUCHE. smfh.

Oh that hurt. Well not really. :drinker:
  • rly123
    rly123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options

lol right?
  • ooOOooGravy
    ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    In the real world, its womens hair that initially catches my eye, iv been caught out buy a few men with long hair at times lmao but im really not bothered about physical attributes. Understanding, loving and caring are the only thing I ask for in a partner, I'm not really particular haha :D
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I think if I find a woman who's in better shape than me, that'll be the end all.

Not that I'm in fantastic shape, but try to eat better, and exercise more than most. And I can think of maybe 2 girls I know that actually go to the gym and touch a weight. Actually, I know only 2 that go to the gym period.

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Oh Hah! You'll regret you even asked...How much time ya got?
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    I wonder if this is open for all people who are attracted to women, or just hetero males.

would like to know for sure before adding my 2¢
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I think if I find a woman who's in better shape than me, that'll be the end all.

Not that I'm in fantastic shape, but try to eat better, and exercise more than most. And I can think of maybe 2 girls I know that actually go to the gym and touch a weight. Actually, I know only 2 that go to the gym period.

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

she looks disgusting. just absolutely disturbing. what happen to women looking like sexy curvy goddess with round butts and dd's. why do they want to look like concentration camp victims? guess i'm old school. thank god hubby agrees.
  • nolachick
    Options
    Oh Hah! You'll regret you even asked...How much time ya got?

i'm llistening :smile:
  • nolachick
    Options
    I wonder if this is open for all people who are attracted to women, or just hetero males.

would like to know for sure before adding my 2¢

open to anyone who likes women lol. but just for the record i am looking for men haha
  • kimletton11
    kimletton11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

she looks disgusting. just absolutely disturbing. what happen to women looking like sexy curvy goddess with round butts and dd's. why do they want to look like concentration camp victims? guess i'm old school. thank god hubby agrees.

I totally agree. I would not want my hip bones to jut out like that....
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Options

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

I totally agree. I would not want my hip bones to jut out like that....

That pic is deceiving though b/c she is laying down remember. I'm average weight, 140ish at 5'5" and my hip bones stick out like that when I'm laying down

She probably looks great honestly but from that angle & the fact she's laying down, she initially looks too thin. Look closer at her thighs and calves...normal