GUYS: what do u want in a woman?

Options

Replies

• Prozack1964
    Options
    I want a lady that I find attractive that we share alot of things in common that is open and honest and isnt afraid to talk about any and all things in a marriage, that is a giver as well as someone can recieve but not always a taker, must love kids and have the same goals in life and not afraid to work though anything or afraid of hard work to get there.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    You girls are pretty rude..

That's a friend of mine off here, and she's got a nearly-perfect body.

She too overcame a terrific transformation, like many of us on MFP.

haters-gonna-hate-7.jpg
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    ok let's not start arguing, kiwi i think u missed the point of the thread, i wasnt asking for what you like in looks. to each his own.

now can we go back and focus on the question at hand?
  • kimletton11
    kimletton11 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thank you, OP....and no worries, I've been called much worse :happy:
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    Kind of looks like she has a mustache too. Booty from the front. ROFLMAO!!!!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I want a reasonably cute gal who's intelligent, fun to talk with, has opinions and thoughts and feelings and aspirations. Enthusiastic about life, likes to do stuff. Not afraid of life, willing to put it out there. Interested in the long haul. Likes men in general and me in particular.

Ooh yeah, lady in the living room, freak in the boudoir, :-)

Today I celebrate 23 years with that gal. Wouldn't change a thing. Happy anniversary to us!

Happy Anniversary!!!!

u guys are too cute! congrats~ :flowerforyou:
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I think if I find a woman who's in better shape than me, that'll be the end all.

Not that I'm in fantastic shape, but try to eat better, and exercise more than most. And I can think of maybe 2 girls I know that actually go to the gym and touch a weight. Actually, I know only 2 that go to the gym period.

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

I don`t think she looks discusting but it sounds like you`re much more my type.

she looks disgusting. just absolutely disturbing. what happen to women looking like sexy curvy goddess with round butts and dd's. why do they want to look like concentration camp victims? guess i'm old school. thank god hubby agrees.
  • wamaverick
    wamaverick Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I want a reasonably cute gal who's intelligent, fun to talk with, has opinions and thoughts and feelings and aspirations. Enthusiastic about life, likes to do stuff. Not afraid of life, willing to put it out there. Interested in the long haul. Likes men in general and me in particular.

Ooh yeah, lady in the living room, freak in the boudoir, :-)

Today I celebrate 23 years with that gal. Wouldn't change a thing. Happy anniversary to us!

Aww! Congratulations!

^^ Congratulations!
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I think if I find a woman who's in better shape than me, that'll be the end all.

Not that I'm in fantastic shape, but try to eat better, and exercise more than most. And I can think of maybe 2 girls I know that actually go to the gym and touch a weight. Actually, I know only 2 that go to the gym period.

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

she looks disgusting. just absolutely disturbing. what happen to women looking like sexy curvy goddess with round butts and dd's. why do they want to look like concentration camp victims? guess i'm old school. thank god hubby agrees.
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

That is my picture. And I am perfectly healthy. I weigh 135, and i'm 5'7''. It is because i'm lying down that my ribs are sticking out. I've worked hard over my entire life and I was a college athlete. I also lost 70 pounds - healthily - over the course of 2 years. Thanks for calling me disgusting though.
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    What do I want in a woman? The capacity to be a man, I suppose. Then again I think girls are icky, so to speak.
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I will agree... I look damn good at that angle -- and I'm 185lbs. lol. Its really not a great pic angle, so you can't totally tell what you look like standing.
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    M
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options

And a body like this

7503375_3817.jpg

What's really amusing about this pic is that the girl in the pic would not look exactly like that if she was standing up. The angle she is holding the camera at, is making her body look leaner. Sure, she is a slim girl, but this photo is not a true representation of her body. Her legs are positioned to look slimmer, her hips are sticking out because she is laying down and her ribs are also sticking out because she is stretching her torso to take the pic. It's just another photo representing a female body type that is unrealistic for most women, including the one in the pic. As a mom with a young daughter, who is quickly learning from TV and other media to hate her body, I find it rather sad. :cry:

M

• yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Someone dependable, loving and interesting

They need to like art/music and culture but not be totally against dumb and crude stuff, I like variety in my entertainment and social activities. They need to be laid back, I wouldn't be able to stand an authority like figure, I also like them to be slightly flawed and not amazingly organised, they need to have a sense of humour and just a spark.

Look's wise I don't find myself with too much of a preference, as long as they've loving and I can attach to them on a deeper emotional level then that's usually enough, my girlfriend history definitely shows that I do not have a 'type'

They also have to have an element of spontaneity in them (see not too organised)
  • duffydog1
    duffydog1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    A woman who is smart, funny, loves the outdoors, animals, likes to travel, she must have her stuff together and not have emotional baggage, children from a previous relationship or relationships, she must be intofitness, must have a job, must have a car and doesn't talk about herself or work 24/7 and doesn't have to take 2 hours to get ready to go somewhere. She has to be as comfortable in jeans or sweats as she is a dress?
    You could be looking for quite a while - good luck!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I don't ask for much. I'd like for her to be kind, trustworthy, intelligent, funny. Someone I can enjoy being with, basically. Them being as health-conscious as me wouldn't hurt either. Conflicts could arise in certain situations if she isn't
  • MarieAnneN
    Options
    I like big butts and I cannot lie

Too bad you're not from Montreal! lol!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    Breathing and No Adams Apple...Ya, that does it for this old guy.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!
  • 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    No one has said "sane" yet. At this point, that's #1 for me.

I'm looking for a woman with low expectations. :flowerforyou: