Options
    Way to go!!
  • GownleyC2
    GownleyC2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    SW 11/2/11 227
    11/9/11 225
    11/16/11 221.4
    CW 12/24/11 207- (14 pounds in 38 days it could happen!!)

How is everyone doing. We need to stay strong during the Thanksgiving weekend!!
  • GownleyC2
    Options
    Weigh in

SW 11/2/11 227
    11/9/11 225
    11/16/11 221.4
    CW 12/24/11 207 (14 pounds in 38 days!!!) I can do it!!!

How is everyone doing. We need to stay strong during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend!!!!!
  • Monkeymin
    Monkeymin Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi all, how's everyone doin? I am needing to get my butt kicked to help motivate me. Am finding it really hard to get out in the dark after work, although I have been swimming a few times last week which really helped.

I am trying to move as much as possible and have planned out this weeks meal to stop possible naughty treats.

I really want to start C25K soon. I have downloaded an app. I just need to get my bum in gear. Anyone else planning to start it soon?
  • GownleyC2
    Options
    Monkey,
    I feel your pain. I am finding it hard to go running outside since this weather is so cruddy. I was running at 6am and have since switched to 7pm at the gym. I need to get back to running in the am outside. I like your idea of meals planed for the week ahead of time. Keep up the good work everyone!! We can do it!!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    SW: 222
    11/5: 219
    11/12: 220
    11/19: 218

Down 2 lbs this week, I'm really proud of that because I quit smoking thursday and I have been putting everything I have into not lighting up a smoke and not going over my calories too much (I've been over 100-200 calories a day but if I totally let go I'd be having days 1000 over my daily allotment). This is a huge win for me, and I hope I can keep it up. It's going pretty easy so far - I think it's because this time I'm really determined and I have a goal I'm working towards with the money I save so it's extra motivation.

Anywho - my current tally is 4/15 lbs lost. 11 to go, and only 5 weeks left. I better kick it up a notch.
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    When is official weigh-in day? I forgot!
  • GownleyC2
    Options
    Peace,
    We said we will weigh in on any day we want but the final weigh in will be 12-24-11. My weigh in day is Wednesday. Everyone is doing a great job!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    Options
    Gotcha! Thanks! Well, since I'm doing another challenge, my weigh-in will be on the same day: Sunday, which means todayyy is my weigh-in day. Woohoo!

Started off at 156.8 and did not budge for the second week.

11/20/11:152.6 lbs.

Lost 4.2 lbs in a week. YEAHH!
  • GownleyC2
    Options
    Great Work Peace!!
  • Monkeymin
    Options
    Hey all. Hope you're all doing well. How many of us are still doing this challenge? I have had a bad stomach bug the last few days and have lost 2 lbs over night. Which I know is just water. Once I am all better I am gonna fire my *kitten* into gear. I am going to quit procastinating and finally start the C25K. I would love to get motivation from anyone else doing it. So let me know if you are.

I am behind on my goal but I know I have the motivation to do it.

just over a month to go until FINAL WEIGH IN!!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    Options
    Great Work Peace!!

• GownleyC2
    Options
    Starting Weight 11/2/11 227
    Week 1 11/9/11 225
    Week 2 11/16/11 221.4
    Week 3 11/23/11 218
    CW 12/24/11 207 (*11 pounds to go before 12/24/11)

How is everyone doing?
  • GownleyC2
    Options
    Monkey, I don't like that you were sick but you have to love the weight you lose:smile:
  • Monkeymin
    Options
    Monkey, I don't like that you were sick but you have to love the weight you lose:smile:

Ha, I am sure it will have just been water weight I've lost.

How are you doing?
  • GownleyC2
    Options

Ha, I am sure it will have just been water weight I've lost.

How are you doing?

I have lost 9 pounds so far!!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    Options
    I stayed the same this past week at 152.6. I've been weighing myself daily [just to see the steady drop cuz it makes me smile] and I am like...HOLY CRAP.

:)

Hope you all are having a cool day!
  • GownleyC2
    Options
    stayed the same this week. I am at 218 still..
  • CondensedKelley
    Options
    Weigh in (skipped Thanksgiving weigh day!)...159.8

Which is higher than i was two weeks ago but did i ENJOY thanksgiving & its leftovers...for days...:)

I'm ok with the weight shift...joining the gym today - wish me luck!
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    Options
    Weigh in (skipped Thanksgiving weigh day!)...159.8

Which is higher than i was two weeks ago but did i ENJOY thanksgiving & its leftovers...for days...:)

I'm ok with the weight shift...joining the gym today - wish me luck!

Good luck hun!