Replies

• Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    This weeks weight 133.4! Yay!
  • janet5432
    janet5432 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    181.6 I was hoping for more because I moved alot at work. Hopefully this week I can get into the 170's
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Oops, I forgot to log my weight here on Friday! Anyway, I weighed in at 62.2kg. A disappointing loss on 0.1kg.
  • manda127
    manda127 Posts: 145
    Options
    I've put on one of the 2lb I lost last week :-/

Weight on Friday was at 122lbs
  • empressM
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I've noticed that this thread has been pretty quiet lately, but I wanted to wish everyone (in the US) good luck tomorrow. Eat well and enjoy yourselves.

I weighed myself today and am really happy to see more downward progress, so that is my motivation to try to remember to have some restraint. But, I am going to enjoy Thanksgiving since it only comes once a year. We will see what I weigh on Friday.

Cheers! :drinker:
  • shanna0413
    shanna0413 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    217.6 today woo hoo!!
  • WillandAway
    WillandAway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I gained a pound; I am 141.2, but I am not going to get upset. I am going to kick up the workouts and hit the 130's by this Friday! Today isn't going to be a sad Black Friday for me! Plus my husband is coming home in 19 Days and I haven't seen him in 6 months so I have a lot of motivation to look good and to be excited by the prospect of burning calories! Lets soar over our hurdles and meet our goals ladies!!!!!!!!
  • bnbandy
    bnbandy Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Last week 159.8
    This week 158.0
    Loss of 1.8
  • manda127
    Options
    After a bit of a blip last week and the scales going up I'm now down 2lb to 120lb
  • empressM
    Options
    This week is 121.6. Down another 1.4!

I'm happy with that, but I weighed myself on Wednesday and was down even further then. I find it hard to believe that I gained a pound and a half in a day. I didn't over do it for Thanksgiving (I was at or under my net calories with exercise), so I'm not sure what's going on. I've been working out everyday and have stayed under on calories.

I guess it could be lots of things....
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Went from 133.4 to 132.4 this week!
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Down slightly to 62kg. Nice to see a round number, but will be even nicer to to see less than 62 next week!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Gained 1 lb! Think that puts me at 114 again :grumble:
  • Little_Ms_
    Options
    I stayed the same again Grrrrrr
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Sorry for slacking off ladies!!! I've come to realize that I am such a busy person!!! Especially since I have two kids; a one year old and a four year old...who never let me on the computer -_- .

ELHys.png

I'll do my best! But if anyone would love to take my position please let me know. Thanks ladies!
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Btw !!! I am soo sick!! I've never had a flu as bad as this!! And both of my kids have it; hopefully the hubby don't get it. So ladies---off-topic...what do you think about the flu shot? I had it last year...and wow I don't know if it was a great year but I didn't get sick like this!! .......So how are you ladies doing??? I wish this thread would be more active......I know we are soo busy with out lives! So what's new? Anything interesting to share???
  • Little_Ms_
    Options
    Thanks Oliveoil!

Yeah I'd love to know how everyone is doing on MFP? How long have you been here and if you are happy with your results?

It's only been about a month for me and I lost the first week and then nothing!!!!!
    I thought it would be easier to lose weight than this.
    I have been doing Weight watchers for a long time and exercise daily, so I didn't just start here with new habits to form. I eat well and stick to below the calories I'm entitled to daily so I don't get why I'm not getting somewhere.

I'll stick it out because I don't aim to quit, but it would be good to hear what others think of MFP - if it's helped etc.
  • manda127
    Options
    Thank you so much again for the chart, I can understand why you're not on here as often as you would like to with your kids to look after and of course not being well either makes it even harder

I do hope you get well soon, it's bad enough if you're not feeling quite right without being poorly with the 'flu

Little_Miss I'm doing OK on here, apart from a bit of a blip last week. Are you exercising and calorie counting or just cutting calories? One thing that was suggested to me by EmpressM was to measure as well as weighing, hopefully you are seeing some results there even if the scales aren't showing anything different and maybe that will motivate you too xx
  • janet5432
    janet5432 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am still the same weight 181.6. Which isn't bad considering Thanksgiving I ate to many bad foods. I need to learn to stay away from the craft sale bake tables. I try to convince myself that it is for the kids. Most of it is but I caved and had 1/2 a cup cake:(

I just get so frustrated being the same size after all this time. I am waiting for my doctor to send forms to get blood work. I have to find out if I am in menopause and if my thyroid is acting up again:( Both would cause my weightloss struggle and the tons of other sympthoms. So hoping it is waiting in the mail today or tomorrow.
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Options
    Weigh in, again, 145 pounds. Which I am actually happy about. I didn't gain!
    Linda