which annoying trait do you have?

Options
12346»

Replies

• Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I'm the random girl who's always doing 5 things at once so I'm rarely ever fully paying attention unless you tell me I need to. I get paid to have ADD at my job as a dispatcher. It's literally part of my training. Skim, adjust, take, attach, command, delay, lunch, assign, complete,copy, returning equipment,copy. Complete and available. 23 people, 2 hospitals and 3 screens. Yeah, that's my 530 am job. Lmao. I do however rarely touch a computer on the weekends and focus whole heartedly when I'm with loved ones. I also text while people talk to me. I know its bad but seriously people, I do this for a living lmao. Calm down, I don't text while I drive lol :)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    i hunt people for sport sometimes. it doesn't always make me a popular guy.

Hunting is a good burn. Do you eat back all your calories? :tongue:
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    when I post things, I have a tendency to use a lot of commas instead of periods, which I would assume would be annoying to some people who like to have closure, but the book The Autumn of the Patriarch was written like that and it got a Nobel Prize, thus I think I should get one too!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

what else would he do with the people he kills?? isn't it against some norm to just leave them laying around?
  • Momkat65
    Momkat65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    how do you like your children?

well done!
  • dancefloordevil
    dancefloordevil Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am way to easily distracted.....
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

what else would he do with the people he kills?? isn't it against some norm to just leave them laying around?

Well, for sport implies catch and release, or mounting your prey on a wall, not necessarily for food...
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    Options

Well, for sport implies catch and release, or mounting your prey on a wall, not necessarily for food...

I guess I was reading too far into the word hunt then. I thought he meant hunt as in kill, skin and eat.
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm a grammar guardian. My daughter and I will watch TV and say out loud the word that should have been said. Quickly not quick, for example. I try not to correct anyone's language except my grandchildren's but it's hard! I also get great fun hearing what others are saying but not meaning to say. Kinda like the old Pennsylvania Dutch saying: throw mama down the stairs her hat. My grammar isn't perfect, no one's is, but wow they way some people mangle it...
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    my husband tells me that i am somewhat of a...ahem...micro-manager (a.k.a. control freak) when it comes to raising our kids. i can't see it. :wink:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im a "say inappropriate things just as the room gets silent" person. Or the "whimsical, see where the day takes us/never plan anything" type. That one seems to drive a lot of people crazy. :laugh:
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I talk really fast. I also correct people's grammar and spelling :)
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I never apologize for making puns. They are ALWAYS intended!

I LOVE puns! The cheesier the better! I also have a rambling problem. It happens more when I get over-tired. I'm only 25 and I'm guilty of telling my mom stories over and over without realizing it. She does it back, tho.

I also have OCD, so I'm sure all my little 'quirks' are plenty annoying to an outside person that's not used to dealing with me.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    OCD, the volume of the tv must be on a even number
    Me too! And the radio in the car, etc. I Hate that 17 is usually the perfect volume but I can't just leave it there.

Oh yes.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    Im a "say inappropriate things just as the room gets silent" person. Or the "whimsical, see where the day takes us/never plan anything" type. That one seems to drive a lot of people crazy. :laugh:

Oh, if we ever hang out you can't be like that. It's a deal breaker for my OCD brain. Haha!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    Options
    I rarely finish anything I sta

Way to follow through. All you other easily distracted people take a leaf from this person's book! :)
  • bexominglex
    bexominglex Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I will talk intensely about what I am interested in and not notice that other people don't give a damn about quantum mechanics or dinosaurs from the Cretaceous period.... that is, when I bother to talk to people at all. :) So I guess I am the weirdo that doesn't say much, until... she starts rambling about something boring. I am getting better at reading the signals though.