The Original Power 90 Check In?

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• rickpearce
    rickpearce Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I use either aerobics general or circuit training, both calories calculate around the same for me give or take a bit. i'm not TOO concerned with being 100% accurate because I don't always eat all my exercise calories...but I guess that's up to you. I did read that some people are using heart rate monitors to get exact measurements of calories burned. My general philosophy is trying to work more and eat less bad stuff and so far its pretty much working.
  • hikeoflife
    hikeoflife Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I started P90 on July 4th. Like people on some other forums I read about, I decided I was ready for fitness freedom. I am tired of not being able to live a life of adventure. I am limiting myself because of my weight and fitness level. I have had enough and I am taking control.
    Lets encourage each other as we work the P90 program. I am only on day three and parts of it is kicking my butt. Amazing how quickly the things you used to take for granite, you can no longer do.

Today I did Cardio I-II and Abs. My abs are killing me but I am excited to see the results.
  • hikeoflife
    hikeoflife Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Finished up sculpt I-II today and I feel great. I tried using resistant bands today. They are a pain in some ways, but I like how you can really dial in what you need. You just have to re-position the band. What is everyone else using?

Have an awesome day!
  • marialynn82
    Options
    Just finished 1 full week of Power 90 (woowho!) I have been sticking w/the recommended calories per MFP, not the Power 90 diet. Just wanted to share my results :) I am feeling AMAZING! (Even though I am a tish sore lol!) I have lost 5 lbs and a total of 6.25", 1.5 of those being my hips and 1 on my waist. I am completely in awe of these results and just can't wait to keep going. I started only being able to do 1-2 push ups and am now up to 5 easily (which is HUGE for me, I've NEVER been able to do them!).

Keep pressing play people!!
  • VinGoSlim
    Options
    hey all. I did a search for results on original Power 90 in 2011 and this thread came up! Yes! I want to start tomorrow. I had some results when this first came out years ago and have wanted to do it again for so long. P90X is great but its very advanced for me at the stage im at right now. Is there an official group on this sight so I can keep in the loop or is it just this thread? Thanks all. Wish me luck! Vin
  • bluebutterflyzz
    bluebutterflyzz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bump*

I completed 19 workouts since October 24th (sometimes doubling on certain days to make up for bad choices). I was hoping to start phase 3-4 in 15 days or so but I don't feel like 1-2 is getting any easier. I've only lost about 4lbs and had a horrible weekend so I'm not facing the scale this week but I hope to lose a total of 10 lbs by at least the middle of December.

How is everyone else doing?
  • Yamecita
    Yamecita Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am watching the dvds just to get familiar with the routine and I am starting on December 1st. I would love buddies!!!!
  • Yamecita
    Yamecita Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Today is day 3 for me. I had my friend at work take my before pics, and I measured my bust, waist, lower abs, hips and upper left arm. I like the workouts and I am committed!!!! Best to all!
  • mindylowers
    Options
    Started Power 90 today. Is anyone still on this thread?
  • Themaster1914
    Options
    I have started power 90 January 02, 2012, and I am half way through my 4th week. This my second time doing power 90, my first time I was unable to complete the program after 60 days do to work and school obligations, but I had great results even with a bad diet. Now I am back on board and I am eating right, I have already loss 10lbs.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Bump...starting this program today--yikes and yay!
  • angleu
    angleu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I just completed my first day of Power 90. I did the sculpt I-II first. I have to say I like the way it's set up, meaning you see timers, you get a glance at the next exercise etc etc. Saturdays are going to be my off day but I couldn't help but to start today..
  • cmatos426
    cmatos426 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will be starting my power 90 April 1st and I can not wait...
  • meg_marks
    Options
    Hey guys! Just saw this posting now. I just completed my day 30 and loving the program. Sculpt 3-4 is no joke i just started it today and think i might be crazy sore tomorrow. I'm not ready to switch to 3-4 cardio yet im thinking by the end of the week ill be able to. I am super drained but I find protein shakes defiantly helps my energy level for the rest of the day. But this program is for real! im down 6 pounds and inches everywhere! loving how I look. cant wait for day 60!
  • wtiger11
    wtiger11 Posts: 1
    Options
    Finished the first week of power 90. So far so good. Was considering P90x but I don't think I'm ready for that yet. I'm using weights instead of the bands so hoping that increases the results. May try the masters series before diving into P90x.
  • jaclynanned
    Options
    I started Power 90 today, and would love some buddies who are going through the program as well :)
  • NickGrandson
    Options
    Hi, i just started power 90 this week :) i hope i'll get throught the 90 days.
  • smiley123123
    Options
    I started Power 90 today...hoping to get results! Gonna give it my all!
  • nicole325
    nicole325 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Loving this program!! Would love to connect with others following it.
  • wwstewart
    wwstewart Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Just started last night. :)

Anybody have thoughts on how to log it in MFP?