Celebrating 100+ Down (pretty wordy, oh well! SMILE)

Options
1235»

Replies

• ReneeJM
    ReneeJM Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to all of us. Thanks for sharing!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You are doing an amazing job! You have a lot of heart and a lot of courage. The rest of us are so lucky to have you setting such a great example for us. Thank you for posting!!
  • Ittee
    Ittee Posts: 285
    Options
    way to find the strength to make such a spectacular change
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story, thank you so much for sharing and congratulations on your success thus far! Can't wait to see goal pics ;)
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Fantastic ! - thanks so much for sharing.
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    This is a truly impressive accomplishment. Be very, very proud of yourself! You look a million times better. Keep up the good work!!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much! I am excited and proud... and I appreciate each of you taking the time to say encouraging and affirming words back!
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Your story literally brought tears to my eyes. No only because of your amazing accomplishments, or your positive embrace of the future, but that you expressed feelings that I personally have about myself. I am almost sure at least half of us here feel that same way. At one point in my life, I had over 100 lbs to lose. To date, I am down 90 lbs. But that really isn't the point. . . I believe I felt those very same negative things about myself even before I reached that point. It didn't matter if I needed to lose 10 or 100, those same feelings and thoughts encompassed me. It was such an inspiration to read your story!!! It is important to reach your goal in pounds, but finding yourself, as you have done, is a prize like no other . . . cheers to you!
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    wow!:flowerforyou:
  • ChristinaStang
    Options
    Your story is inspirational. You have done an amazing job and I look up to you. Even though I don't know you, I am so proud of you. Way to go!!!!!
  • AdenaJ
    AdenaJ Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thank you for having the courage to share your story. My goal is to lose close to 200 pounds. Because I'm only 13 pounds into my goal, I have those same feelings you did when you first started your journey. People like you help people like me keep going!

Congratulations!
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOW....you are amazing! Thank you for taking the time to share your story and pictures. How awesome for you to find such great support and to finally feel worthy of ALL of this.
    Way to go!!!
  • loseramy68
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You have come a long way both physically and emotionally. Very inspiring story. Congrats on all of your hard work and dedication and good luck on the rest of your journey.
  • tulladulla
    Options
    You are amazing! keep up the great work..you shine!
  • lildoggielover
    lildoggielover Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You are so brave to share.
  • fatty2fit88
    fatty2fit88 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    congratulations! looking great.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic and well done.:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!