The Ultimate Pic Thread (Only Pictures)

Replies

• jennisgonnadoit
    jennisgonnadoit Posts: 16 Member
    Bump

These pictures are just amazing! I just started (again) to try to do something about myself. These have helped me see that it is possible! Thank you all for sharing your pictures and stories.
  • bizchic
    bizchic Posts: 30 Member
    I have no pictures but I am going to bookmark this thread!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!! Hard work and perseverance never fail.
  • nelnova
    nelnova Posts: 57 Member
    BUMP!
  • bump
  • amywils77
    amywils77 Posts: 22 Member
    Wow! You all look amazing!!!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    I love seeing everyone's faces!!!!

Lots of the pics the before - you can see the shyness on faces, the "don't take a picture of me" and then the after... the LOOK AT ME look on their faces!!!!

Amazing!!!! Beautiful!!! Inspiring!!!!! Keep em coming!!!!

L
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Snapshot_20111123_23-1.jpg

I never quote pictures but I just have to say that I don't know why but this is an incredibly incredibly sexy photo.

Here is my most recent before and during:
    2011-11-16201855-2-1-1.jpg
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    29xvm8k.jpg
  • SWilland
    SWilland Posts: 232 Member
    Bump!
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    I am blown away by all this success!! Such hard work went into these transformations and I just want to pop with how happy I am for you all!!

One day soon I will be able to do this too :)
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    OK, that does it. I'm taking 'before' (actually 'during,' since I'm down 15lbs) pics tonight. I feel like I can't see the difference yet, but these pictures are so amazing I am now inspired again. Thanks you all for sharing!

BUMP...
    ME TOO!!!! I can't stand it. You all look so amazing that Im going to get my butt off the couch right now and start round 2 of 30 Day Shred. Measurments, Pics and weight!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be posting here again....very soon. With B/A pics! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!
  • BUMP......
    WOW!!!! Seeing all these pics reminds me that I CAN do it!!!! I hope to look as fantastic as you guys do soon! I am just finishing the 30 Day Shred and will be moving on to either Ripped in 30 or Turbo Jam. I am looking forward to being able to post some pics on here as soon as I get to where I want to be again! :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    how have I missed this thread!! Amazing pics!!! Heres mine....
    beforeafter-2.jpg

Im in the solid brown on the before and the packers shirt on the after
  • Khorner84
    Khorner84 Posts: 55 Member
    You all look amazing!! Bump!!
  • bump
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    bump
  • bilzprincess
    bilzprincess Posts: 107 Member
    you are so inspiring!:happy:
  • All of you guys are so beautiful, successful, and inspirational. Congratulations on your amazing progress/success. I hope to be able to post these one day myself. Looking at what you have done is absolutely incredible. Thank you for sharing!
  • New Life.jpg
    I don't know if this worked? If so here I go for the first time ever if not I just made this my new profile pic.
    Peace
  • oldme.jpg

BEFORE (approx 200lbs-would never step on a scale!)

photo.jpg

AFTER (ish... 130lbs still 5lbs away from goal!!)

Amazing!!!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!