Beth's Angels Toning Group - Nov (anyone welcomed)

Options
1235»

Replies

• jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    75 reverse crunches and 100 lunges done!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 50 butterflies/superman. If you don't know what it is, I would recommend looking it up on youtube. Check in when completed. Sorry I have been slacking in the missions - I will catch up when life slows down and isn't as stressful. I am just trying to function at this point. Have a great day, everyone!!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in!!!
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    did squats yesterday, bout to do butterflies!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    I would love to join in!!!

Sure - you are more than welcome to join!!!
  • bsdive
    bsdive Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I got off track this weekend, but am ready to get back on track today! Is the December calendar coming up soon?
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 50 sit-ups. I will try very hard to force myself to complete today's mission since I haven't done anything in a week. Check in when completed!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    I got off track this weekend, but am ready to get back on track today! Is the December calendar coming up soon?
    Yes, I will probably work on it tomorrow!!
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    did the reverse crunches already, might 50 more for good measure. Question: which one of these do you think is the best for toning up the rear end? kneeling kickbacks perhaps?
  • plantbasedbreezy
    plantbasedbreezy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Done :smile:
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been MIA...I just stopped all together....:grumble: I am so mad at myself :explode:
  • bsdive
    bsdive Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    got all caught up last night! Will do the reverse crunches tonight and be back on track.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: with all the stresses going on in my life, I am taking a step back from the group for the month of Dec. I need things to settle down. If you want to follow a schedule, just repeat Nov's. If I feel good by the end of Dec, I will make a new one in Jan. There is just SO MUCH going on that I need to start cutting things which is also why I moved my calorie intake to maintenance - the less stresses at this point, the better. Sorry for letting everyone down, but to be honest, I haven't done the exercises in like 2 weeks, and it is just one less thing off my plate. I hope everyone understands!! :(