Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

5'1 and 54 lbs lighter......Only 16 lbs to go!

Replies

• Fantastic job! You look amazing...and I bet you feel that way, too! Would you mind sharing your jogging experience? How you started, etc?
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    You went from looking like your own mom to looking like a healthy teen with not a care in the world. How often do people ask you who you're babysitting for?
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Holy smoke... you look awesome!!!! WTG keep it up!
  • Wow! You look wonderful! You should be so proud :)
  • you look amazing.. well done you!!!
  • TSTagain
    TSTagain Posts: 84 Member
    Thank you for posting, I am the same height as you, have a demanding 3, husband who works late hours (so he may as well be travelling :smile: ), and I am full of excuses. GREAT JOB, keep going - you are awesome:flowerforyou:
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    You look great! Awesome job! I also jog with a headlamp-nothing nerdy about them. I do a LOT of stuff outside at night (hiking, paddling, jogging, biking) and own multiple headlamps-feel like I couldn't function about them. Plus, nothing nerdy about being safe!
  • Kristyz26
    Kristyz26 Posts: 33 Member
    excellent job! I am going to print this post and put it up on my inspiration board!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Good for you!!!! :):)
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    wow u dropped about 10 years off your face!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 268 Member
    Wow...it really took age off you. You look so much younger now. Great job!
  • You knocked it outta the park, girl. WTG! The difference in your waist line is unfrigginbelievable!! Be VERY proud of yourself!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    That is so awesome!! Congratulations! You look great!
  • HisBeachgirl
    HisBeachgirl Posts: 51 Member
    You don't even look like the same person! Amazing job! You look so cute and young and fresh. Way to go!
  • monet13
    monet13 Posts: 324 Member
    You are lookin like one hot mama!! Way to go - what an inspiration!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    You are very inspiring! I'm an inch taller than you. :) You look fantastic, and I can't wait to look like that again.
  • mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    You look GREAT!!! Keep up the good work!
  • MummaAimz
    MummaAimz Posts: 81 Member
    You inspire me! I have been doing this for 2 months and I am 20 pounds down..I have 50 to go until I hit my goal weight....then I will look into it and see if I want to maintain at 150 or keep going until the 135 (healthy BMI blablabla). Thank you for posting your story! It helpsme keep going!
  • Congratulations! you really inspired me :) i just started this website today so im glad to see that its working for someone. you look amazing, keep up the good work!
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    You look awesome! You should be very proud of yourself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!