30 day shred! come on ladies!!!!

124»

Replies

• julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Day 6 of 30ds! Think i may try level 2 soon.
  • spiritwolf13
    spiritwolf13 Posts: 67 Member
    hello is it to late to start this tomorrow 11/28 I have this and would like to join in I normally do Insanity but would like to change it up
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 236 Member
    So it has been about 2 weeks since I started 30 day shred. I have not lost any weight (Probably because of Thanksgiving) but I have lost 3.5 inches total. 1.5 off of my waist, .1 off of hips, and .5 from my neck!
    I was getting discouraged by the numbers on the scale, but seeing that I have lost a few inches has me back on track!!!!

Keep it up ladies!!!!! we can do it!!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    So it has been about 2 weeks since I started 30 day shred. I have not lost any weight (Probably because of Thanksgiving) but I have lost 3.5 inches total. 1.5 off of my waist, .1 off of hips, and .5 from my neck!
    I was getting discouraged by the numbers on the scale, but seeing that I have lost a few inches has me back on track!!!!

Keep it up ladies!!!!! we can do it!!

Great job!
  • WHATS THE 30 DAY SHRED
  • SoulNeedsBeauty
    SoulNeedsBeauty Posts: 154 Member
    im on my day 6 of level 1. I'm loving it=) count me in!!
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Just did day 5 of level one. Am LOVING it! I was using 1 lb weights (I know, whimpy), but am using 2 lb weights now.
  • Improvised
    Just did today's workout. Only two more days of level one, with Sunday as my rest dazy. :) How are the rest of you doing?
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 178 Member
    My dvd is in the mail too. I am a little nervous about the intensity level ... I am turning 50 in a week! I would love to join you. Just give me a couple days for it to get here!
  • I'm starting 30 day shred for the second time and hoping to actually see results this time. My problem is dieting along with the workouts, definitely in need of some motivation!
  • asugar
    Looks like I'm a little late in the game getting started since I do not have the DVD yet. I am a little worried since I am almost 50.... any "older" women out there trying this????
  • asugar
    Wow that is so encouraging. Do you think I am too old for it???
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    No, you are not too old for it.
  • asugar
    Thanks
  • Improvised
    Is anyone still doing this? I will be starting level 2 tomorrow. :)
  • asugar
    I just did my first day of it. I just got the DVD. It was hard for me and I modified the jumping stuff but I finished it. Are you really supposed to do it every day? How long do you stay on level one?