soo tattoos or no tattoos??

Options

Replies

• Celiamariec
    Options
    2 so far. 3 stars on my collar bone, and a twirly design with a flower and deceased family member on my forearm/wrist. I want more, but only after I drop some pounds. :) One thing for sure, my first tattoo artist was right, they are soooo addicting!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I'm getting the words "wild and free" on my ribcage in the next couple weeks! Something simple in cursive handwriting, not too big. It comes from my favorite quote by Thoreau, "All things are born wild and free."
    I like that!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    i am addicted!!!!! right now i have 3 hours; strength on my right wrist and a tribute to my father on my left shoulder blade....can't wait for the next one =)
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, and even though sometimes it sounds neat or pretty, I know I would hate it as an older woman, no matter what I get. I have a 19 year old sister who now has 6 really stupid and different tattoos which breaks my heart (because I know she will regret them). My only pet peeve is when people get names or initials of friends or boy/girlfriends they haven't known very long. My sister got a friends' initials on her upper shoulder, a girl she is no longer friends with. Now whenever she wears spaghetti straps, she looks totally white trash!!
    My fiance has the nickname I gave him (it's totally made up and one that I'm sure no one else has) on his waste (on one side) right where his jeans come up, so it's otherwise not visible. He surprised me with it on Valentine's day a couple years ago. I love it, obviously. Most people don't know that he has it, and I'm sure some people might think it's stupid, but I don't care about that. we both love it!
  • catattack13
    Options
    I have 9 and will definitely get more when I am done with school and earning money again. I only cover everything up when I'm at big meetings - none of my direct supervisors or bosses or even professors have had anything negative to say about my artwork. That is truly how I view my tattoos - artwork! A collection of places I've been, people who inspire me, things which hold significance.
  • springfield5780
    Options
    I have 1 on my left foot of a purple (my dads favorite color) daisy with 2 ladybugs (my moms favorite thing ever!) on the leaves with my kids names underneath it....I figured if it hurt too bad I would have everyone taken care of :laugh:

My Grandmother passed away last year and I have been trying to think of the perfect tribute to her since...still undecided on a design but It will definitely happen.
  • ang696
    ang696 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I have one tattoo. Love it!

And tatts on a guy are sexxxxxy
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I don't have any, and won't get any... my ex has Samoan tribal tatoos on both arms and his chest... I liked it... my eldest son has a partial sleeve which wraps around his chest and back (Samoan tribal type) and it's really nice... but I wouldn't tell him that!!

I told him it has to be covered when interviewing! Nothing you can't hide or I'm not paying for his college education!

L
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Love my Husband's Tattoo. Think it's very sexy on him. I don't have any myself, but then I live with daily injections, so the thought of more needles in my life is not very appealing right now.
  • lovelee79
    Options
    I have 4 small tats.
    -a star on my ankle I got when I was in Australia,
    -Canadian maple leaf on the other ankle - got this right before I moved to the USA,
    -the word Love on my wrist
    -a butterfly on my shoulder - was the first one I got when I was 16, which was 16 years ago!

I might get some more, just not sure what I want.
  • sambo155
    Options
    I have a Grateful Dead dancing bear on my ankle and a tribal design "tramp stamp" that I got before it was called that... and before I gained so much weight! Going to get a "Noteeater" (a Widespread Panic thing) on my other ankle, hopefully within the next month.
  • Alexdur85
    Alexdur85 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have two tattoos and I wish I didn't.. I would prefer a cleaner looking body. But that's happens when you are 18.
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    I always liked tattoos and wanted one myself but when I got it I hated it and still do .. when ever I get the chance im going to do something to make it more me because I think that is the biggest issue I have with it
  • Tiffaney82690
    Options
    I always liked tattoos and wanted one myself but when I got it I hated it and still do .. when ever I get the chance im going to do something to make it more me because I think that is the biggest issue I have with it
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos,I have sleeves on both my arms and going for more.I even made my own web page to document my progress.I love seeing all types of tattoos and think they are sexy on a girl..
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I have no tattoos and I pretty much hate them.
  • nixon76k
    Options
    I love tattoos! I am hoping to expand on the one I already have..
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    When I hit a major milestone my reward will be my first tattoo. I'm still deciding what it will be.
  • TattedLiLdiVa
    TattedLiLdiVa Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Lol well i have 28 tattoos so i am SOO down for em :)