5'7 and 106lbs down...

Options

Replies

• Zoekat05
    Zoekat05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Amazing work. I'm just under 5'8" and my goal is 150 since I've been there before ( but it has been awhile). Once I'm there I'll see how I feel. I'd like to be as light as I can realistically maintain with my body shape as I'm a distance runner and being light helps with performance.
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!
  • bee_grrl
    bee_grrl Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Holy cow that is awesome! Congrats on all your hard work! Be proud of how far you've come. Stop where you feel the most comfortable and concentrate on your new goal to maintain. You deserve a pat on the back!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    you look like a completely different person...and a hot one at that! :D Great job!!!
  • SEXY_2012
    Options
    Take a look my result
    me.png

Just used _h_t_t_p_:_//tinyurl.com/c5sxhku
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    whaaat!! killer.
  • baby_jacob27
    Options
    You have come so far! Great job! If you don't mind me asking...how long have you been keeping your diet at 1200 calories? If you gained a pound it might be that you are retaining water or gaining muscle. And, what I mean by gaining muscle is that your muscles are retaining fluids in order to rebuild and recover.

Also, if you are it loosing weigh by eating at 1200 calories your body might be getting use to it and instead of upping your metabolism you are slowing it down because your body is t getting enough food to burn as energy and instead storing as fat. The body gets use to the calorie I take you give it. Try zig zagging and it can help you. By zig zagging you are confusing the body and giving it more energy to burn fat as well as boosting your metabolism.
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Very pretty, also :)
  • darrielirwin
    Options
    First: Congrats you look AMAZING!
    Second: Take a break. I hit a plateau a while ago. I upped my calories for a week (still ate healthy), but gave my body a rest. The next week I went back down and I broke the 182 plateau. Sometimes we have to trick our body. You have been working hard, and I know it sucks (muscle also weights more then fat). But give your body a break.

I am 5'7 and my goal is 170lbs. I will still be over weight according to my BMI index, but I know it will be a healthy weight for me. I have large hips and if I lost more then that, I know I will always be thinking, my hips make me look funny. Feeling healthy to you is what's most important. You have already made yourself healthier because you have lost all this weight.

You can do this! :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! :) I agree, the dark hair looks really nice on you!
  • nk17
    nk17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look really great! I'm at 260, shooting for 130, so I know what a lot of work it is. One thing I learned when my husband got diabetes is that you have to keep your sugar intake constant throughout the day. If you skip breakfast it may look good in the overall calorie count, but it wrecks your insulin production and this can cause you to gain weight. You want to try to have the same amount of carbs for all meals so that it is even instead of wavy. Hope that helps.
  • ♥Lexi♥
    Options
    Way to go!!!! :drinker:
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. way to go!
  • just2liveagain
    Options
    You look really great at what you are now! Good job
  • PinkSouljah
    Options
    amazing! good luck on losing your last 29! I know you will do great!
  • blueyegrl
    blueyegrl Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. You were beautiful in your "before" pics too, but what an amazing transformation! I'm 5'7" and my highest weight is 237.6. Only five pound loss so far, but weigh in tomorrow. My goal weight is 150. I know that might be pushing it as I'm 35 years old and my body doesn't drop weight like it did when I was younger. But I'm a "medium" build and think if I get to 165 that might be okay for me. I think in your case (as well as mine) it's a wait and see thing. If you get to your goal and feel you could lose more, by all means, lower it. Or raise it depending on how you feel with your results. Either way though, you look FANTASTIC!!! Way to go on such a great weight loss journey!!!
  • shilpster
    Options
    You are such an inspiration and you look amazing!!! i just started on this (i was probably living under a rock before- should have joined MUCH before haha) but i cannot wait to get my 30 lbs off me... this time it really feels different, and i am doing it only for health reasons and not just for looking good in a little black dress (although that;s a great added benefit).
  • trinityj1
    trinityj1 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone has any similar stories for motivation or anyone who is my height and my weight or my goal weight.

I'm almost exactly your height and I weigh 160 right now. It's definitely not goal for me, I have a lot of fat left to lose, and I've always been muscular and weighed more than most people my size. Wait until you get there and see what your body composition looks like, but it might not be the end of the road.

Awesome results, though! You've come so far! Focus on how much you've done, remember what you KNOW you can accomplish and keep on keepin' on. :)
  • Ready2BEthin
    Ready2BEthin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!!!
  • Mandysc
    Mandysc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! If you didn't have those pics beside each other and told us that was you I would have never guessed that used to be you! I think you look healthy right now but if you feel you need to lose a little more than thats up to you! I would love to be friends with you so you can teach me what you did!! Good luck
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!