December Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Went on a 5k run through my hilly neighborhood and set a non-race pr of 26:32. I've gone faster during races, but this is the best I've done on my own! :smile:

exercise.png
  • mandysmom092711
    Options
    Updating ticker! Walked 4 miles today! :)

exercise.png

October 91.25/90
    November 95.70/95
  • magoods5
    Options
    How do I sign up. i want to try this for December.
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    5.5 miles running today

Enjoy your trip Dinos!!

exercise.png
    AWESOME!! With ALL the great miles you cover, why did you set your goal SOOOO low?? You like tripled last month didn't you??? Any how I am sure you will again!!!

Thanks. I surprised myself last month. I think I'll change it to 100 miles and see if I can do it again :tongue:

2.75 miles walking today

exercise.png

@ Dinos - I changed my goal to 100 miles
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Ticker Updated!!! Keep moving everyone :heart:

exercise.png
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Ticker updated

exercise.png
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Did 3 more miles this morning so I'm at 9/100
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    my december goals will be 400 miles of biking/spinning,(i havent made my goals the last 2 months and i dont need any more stress this month)10 weight training sessions, and 4-6 yoga/pilates classes,

dec 1.......60(biking)328HRM......................20.0
    dec 2.......60(spinning/weights)512HRM.....21.0
    dec 3.......90(spinning)737HRM..................30.1

updated miles 71.1/400

@dino...love the pic...have a wonderful time
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    3.6 today

exercise.png
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    3 mile run and a 5 mile walk tonight on the treadmill :)

exercise.png
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Biked 50.2 miles today

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png

Total miles 71.46
  • Mommawarrior
    Mommawarrior Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Haven't moved a single mile yet this month. I have been so very tired due to my RA being in a flare up. I will get moving though!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Biked 50.2 miles today

exercise.png

exercise.png

exercise.png

Total miles 71.46
    Sooo awesome!! How long does that take you??
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I have worked my *kitten* to Insanity but I also did 2 miles on the elliptical and 4 miles on my bike.

exercise.png
  • kendradl
    kendradl Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    ticker updated

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I have worked my *kitten* to Insanity but I also did 2 miles on the elliptical and 4 miles on my bike.

exercise.png

LOL Verda, how much work does this take ??
  • blairsselme
    Options
    happy.gif

Turning Point (2008) was a professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by the Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) promotion, which took place on November 9, 2008 at the TNA Impact! Zone in Orlando, Florida. It was the fourth event under the Turning Point chronology and first event under the name to take place in November. It was originally scheduled to take place in December, but TNA moved the event to November in late 2008 for an unknown reason. Eight professional wrestling matches, with three involving championships, were featured on the event's card.

The main event was a standard wrestling match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship between the champion, Sting, and the challenger, A.J. Styles, in which Sting retained the championship. Two other featured matches were Kevin Nash versus Samoa Joe, which Nash won, and Kurt Angle versus Abyss in a Falls Count Anywhere match, which Angle won. The TNA Legends Championship was defended for the first time, as Booker T, who was accompanied by Sharmell, successfully defended the championship against Christian Cage.

The professional wrestling section of the Canadian Online Explorer website rated the event a 7 out of 10, which was just above the 2007 event's rating of 6.5. In his review of the event, Phil Allely of The Sun felt the event was "a thoroughly enjoyable show".
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Hi Verda, you asked how long it takes to ride 50. Well, on an indoor bike trainer working out to a HIIT DVD, it takes close to 180 minutes. But, outdoors on a nice day it could take less time if I'm riding with friends that want to ride fast and draft off of one another. I've gotten better at cycling over the past couple years. Especially, now since I lost over 60 pounds. Thanks for asking! I'd like to try one of those Insanity workouts sometime. I'm scared I may blowout my knees though :sad:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Rest day today Have a great day
  • positivelynem
    Options
    May I join? My goal is 115 miles for December.

testing my ticker.

exercise.png