What's your non-scale goal?

Options

Replies

• Hyperspace
    Options
    1) For the clothes in my closet to fit me again.
    2) For my bikinis to look good on me again (Yes I'm "old" but they looked good a few years ago, so why the heck not. Look at Helen Mirren: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1036785/What-men-REALLY-think--Helen-Mirren-bikini-62.html
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I want my hip bones back! And my knees to stop hurting when I climb stairs :ohwell:

Me too x
  • Kalani2012
    Options
    I would like to see my abs once in my life. I am an apple shape and I've never been so lean in my life that I could actually see (even roughly) the shape of my abs. I would love that.

Same here. Just once ;)
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    currently working on tone; push ups, situps, and free weights.
  • Kalani2012
    Options
    I want my hip bones back! And my knees to stop hurting when I climb stairs :ohwell:

Me too x

I can pass on the hip bones but I wish my knees would stop poppin' every morning.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    the ability to comfortably wear a bikini and look good doing it, a size 5/6 jeans again, and be able to pass the military physical fitness test so i can get a promotion to master seargent.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    My old size 13 jeans. Sigh.
  • CarBro1
    CarBro1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to find my collar bones. There here somewhere I'm sure of it.
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    i would like to fit comfortably into my skinny jeans again and fasten them without my muffin top hanging over.
    I am also an apple shape and would love to see some abs, however would be happy with a flat stomach.
    I'd also like to have toned, defined arms
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I would love to be able to wear my "punk rock look at all my subhumans, aus rotten, bad religion patches" leapord print jeans.

Not because i think it will make me look like a bad *kitten*. Just because i can.
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    -- thighs stop rubbing together
    -- smaller breasts
    -- start running again
    -- collarbones!
  • savlyon
    savlyon Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to make my body do whatever I tell it to do. So...like run a marathon, compete in triathlons, etc. I don't want to be burdened by weight and lack of muscle.

I'm overweight at this point, still have 20 to lose before I hit the "normal" point...and 35-40 for my final goal, but I honestly think I look good now. I know how to dress appropriately so most people think, "what, you need to lose that much?"
  • TonyaLBC
    TonyaLBC Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to sit down, like a lady, and cross my legs - not at the ankles - but knee over knee.
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    1. Smaller boobs (no love handles in the back)
    2. Fit into a size 6-8. I'm sort of between 8 and 10 right now.
    3. Train for long races---I'm currently working throught C25k.
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I am only 4lbs to my goal. ( i may go lower but will still be in the middle of my normal range) I dont want the upper part of my arm to wave when I wave my hand. fix the inner/upper thighs and a flat stomach. I am currently at 38 inches and would like to be 32 for now. we always have a big party for the 4th of july at the beach. I would like to wear a bathing suit without a tank top over it
  • Karlaki
    Options
    1 - Get rid of my Diabetes 2 diagnosis.
    2 - Fit into those clothes I've been holding onto - hey, maybe the'll be back in style! ;)
    3 - Paddle my standup paddle board in a bikini and look great doing it.
    4 - Pick up my friends at the airport in April and have them not recognize me because I've lost that much and gotten that fit.
    5 - No more back fat.
  • fabulous_skinny
    Options
    I wanna have a thigh gap
    I wanna have sticking out hipbones again
    I wanna have thinner upper arms
    I wanna have a more toned but

I think I'd be the happiest girl ever when I'd achieve all those things :)
  • caramelcat
    Options
    Size 3 jeans in junior sizing &
    A decent thigh gap. :heart:
  • uLinx
    uLinx Posts: 148
    Options
    Great topic.

:blushing: Thanks!
  • Bhatfield07
    Bhatfield07 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I love this!! I want to be able to run a 5k. And go up and down stairs fast without feeling like I'm going to collapse at the top or break them on the way down. I want to run and play and ride bikes with my daughter for longer than 5 minutes. And not insist on the first pew in church 'cause when we kneel in the other pews my stomach pushes on the front while my butt is pushing on the seat and I feel fatter than ever.