Blue Team is recruiting!!!!!

Options

Replies

• bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up. I guess that's one of a million things I have figured out about this site. I look forward to being on this team. Y'all seem very motivated and dedicated. I guess the next thing I need help with is figuring out how you take someone else's comment and respond directly to it.

Instead of clicking 'reply', you go tot he bottom right corner of their post and click 'Quote'.

:flowerforyou:

i think i got it. thanks
  • ccoker
    ccoker Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I could really use some accountability and motivation! I've been lurking on here for a few weeks and MFP has really helped, but it's time to kick it up a notch!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I could really use some accountability and motivation! I've been lurking on here for a few weeks and MFP has really helped, but it's time to kick it up a notch!

Of course!
  • etandit
    etandit Posts: 35
    Options
    Hi, new here this week. Just saw this post and would like to be part of this team, Hope it isnt to late. Let me know. Starting out at 199.4 (ouch!)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hi, new here this week. Just saw this post and would like to be part of this team, Hope it isnt to late. Let me know

You're on the roster!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Looks like we have about 30people to start out on the 14th. Anyone else?
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    :happy: I'm in!!
  • LaurenLibra
    LaurenLibra Posts: 62
    Options
    may i join please?
  • sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    I would like to join my start weight is 154lbs and my any my ultimate goal is 135lbs, this is the kind of motivation i need, how long is it going on for :smile: :smile:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    So happy to have all you new Blues! :flowerforyou: :glasses:
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Can you squeeze me in?? I worked 12-8 yesterday and missed this!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I joined in march weighing 147, I've los4 lbs so far, would like to get to 130 lbs. they'll be tough, but with warmer weather now here i'm hoping getting outside more will help. going on vaca midddle of july, would like to be close to goal by then.
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Can I squeeze in also? I started in March at 138, and am 129 right now. My goal is to be 125 by the end of May and then re-evaluate to see if I want to try for 120...but I am losing all motivation and am afraid I am going to just gain back what I lost! I need to do something new and I love being chatty! :) Kathy
  • RachVR6
    Options
    You've all been added.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I need as many as possible to help me through my sugar addiction and get me moving again. I'm just soo friggin' lazy and have NO motivation lately. WTF has happened to me?:sad: :sad: :sad: Help newbies, the other oldies (and I say that lightly), are so sick of my whining and complaining. Anyone live close by that can kick me in the *kitten*? I'm almost getting too lazy to log food and type!:noway:

Anway WELCOME, and DO NOT LET j_g4ever scare you away. jk, j!:smooched: :heart:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    How exciting to have all these new blue recruits!! What a great idea RACH to get some new people in the mix! The motivation & encouragement is going to be wonderful!!

WELCOME EVERYONE!! :flowerforyou:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    How exciting to have all these new blue recruits!! What a great idea RACH to get some new people in the mix! The motivation & encouragement is going to be wonderful!!

WELCOME EVERYONE!! :flowerforyou:

I know! This is so great! I was getting so sick of you other guys. :laugh: JUST KIDDING But the more the merrier! I am gonna crank my toons and row....:drinker:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Maybe this was posted already and I missed it...

But what do we do? hahaha Whats this team about?
  • AZWildcatnNC
    AZWildcatnNC Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if you still have room. Need all the help I can get on this little journey.:flowerforyou:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    ooh i'd love to join to if i still can!

i started MFP at 184, and currently weigh 158. my goal is 140-

happy to have the great support system! :bigsmile: