CHILL!!!

Options

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    A purple car wreck. Now that's offensive!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    WOW!:noway:

That is all.

On second thought.............
    No it isn't.

Get a life folks. It's a dog eat dog world. If you can't hack it in life or even on these boards because your afraid of getting your toes stepped on.......don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

I've been here well over a year and this crap never stops!!! That's why they say "The strong will survive,"

and we do.:smokin:

As Dave says...."DEAL"

As I say....."Got an issue? Here's a tissue. Move on"

Classic-- :laugh:
    worship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gif
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

That is all.

No it isn't.

Get a life folks. It's a dog eat dog world. If you can't hack it in life or even on these boards because your afraid of getting your toes stepped on.......don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

I've been here well over a year and this crap never stops!!! That's why they say "The strong will survive,"

As Dave says...."DEAL"

worship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gifworship.gif

I really just quoted to see how many little smileys there were! haha:wink:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

That is all.

No it isn't.

As Dave says...."DEAL"

As Elvis woud say....Aww man....thank you. Thank you very much.
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I usually try to stay out of things like this. And actually, I'm not quite sure why I'm not. I just wanna say what I'm thinking so I can forget about it and move on. :ohwell:

Personally, I feel we should all try to find a middle ground. Being an overly sensitive person myself, I can totally understand where some members are coming from. It's one reason I don't post very often (aside from the fact that I rarely make time for the computer lately). I also do understand that this is an internet forum, and is open to the public, so there will always be a difference of opinon and everything should be taken with a grain of salt. I agree things got blown waaay out of proportion in multiple threads the past couple days. I think deleting one's account over what happened in the 'Swine Flu' thread was very over the top.

I also believe that bluntness definately has it's uses. Support doesn't mean always patting each other on the back and ignoring when people seem to be looking for excuses to slack and ease guilt. It also doesn't mean automattically agreeing with other's opinons and walking on egg shells so that no one gets hurt feelings. Sometimes "though love" is just what's required. Pushing ourselves is the only way to improve, both mentally and physically, and sometimes we need someone else to give us a little push.

BUT - I still feel that some posts I have read lately have been unnecessary. I'm not going to point out which ones, cause it really doesn't matter. Maybe they were only unnecessary in my opinon, which is part of the point. We all have different levels of what we feel is acceptable. And yes, maybe some peoples levels need to be elevated, but while none of us should feel we need to skirt around subjects to avoid causing a stir with the more sensetive members, does that mean that some understanding can't be given to them as well? It seems to me that it has all been "live with it, toughen up, deal", which is valid advice, but just as this is a public forum and so the more blunt members have a right to say what they wish, do not the other memebers have the right to enjoy themselves here as well? Can't we all just try to get along, and maybe take walk in each other's shoes?

I've seen this forum go through one exodus already, and I would really hate to see it go through another.

:flowerforyou:

well said :flowerforyou:

Actually I've been through three - four exodus on different boards I really don't like it at all.

And three of those exodus were caused by the board owners. Try talking to someone with a personality disorder is like hitting your head on a brick wall.

You can't talk sense into people like that.
  • Roxy34
    Roxy34 Posts: 146
    Options
    SoupNazi :laugh:

Thats awesome! "NO SOUP FOR YOU"!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    SoupNazi :laugh:

Thats awesome! "NO SOUP FOR YOU"!

No soup for you missy! :laugh:

Well....only if it's low cal and low sodium. Then that's a maybe.:bigsmile:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    :frown:
    There's a lot I'd like to say but you know what? It's not worth it.
    Be who you are.

That's chilling for you. :smile:
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options
    I offended myself this morning and was passive-aggressive with myself all day. I was so pissed at myself, I could have just kicked my own butt. I get so frustrated, because I talk and I talk but I just don't listen to myself and then I get all mad and cry, which makes me even more angry at me.

I do plan on making up with myself tomorrow morning though, AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!! :glasses:
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I usually try to stay out of things like this. And actually, I'm not quite sure why I'm not. I just wanna say what I'm thinking so I can forget about it and move on. :ohwell:

Personally, I feel we should all try to find a middle ground. Being an overly sensitive person myself, I can totally understand where some members are coming from. It's one reason I don't post very often (aside from the fact that I rarely make time for the computer lately). I also do understand that this is an internet forum, and is open to the public, so there will always be a difference of opinon and everything should be taken with a grain of salt. I agree things got blown waaay out of proportion in multiple threads the past couple days. I think deleting one's account over what happened in the 'Swine Flu' thread was very over the top.

I also believe that bluntness definately has it's uses. Support doesn't mean always patting each other on the back and ignoring when people seem to be looking for excuses to slack and ease guilt. It also doesn't mean automattically agreeing with other's opinons and walking on egg shells so that no one gets hurt feelings. Sometimes "though love" is just what's required. Pushing ourselves is the only way to improve, both mentally and physically, and sometimes we need someone else to give us a little push.

BUT - I still feel that some posts I have read lately have been unnecessary. I'm not going to point out which ones, cause it really doesn't matter. Maybe they were only unnecessary in my opinon, which is part of the point. We all have different levels of what we feel is acceptable. And yes, maybe some peoples levels need to be elevated, but while none of us should feel we need to skirt around subjects to avoid causing a stir with the more sensetive members, does that mean that some understanding can't be given to them as well? It seems to me that it has all been "live with it, toughen up, deal", which is valid advice, but just as this is a public forum and so the more blunt members have a right to say what they wish, do not the other memebers have the right to enjoy themselves here as well? Can't we all just try to get along, and maybe take walk in each other's shoes?

I've seen this forum go through one exodus already, and I would really hate to see it go through another.

Actually I've been through three - four exodus on different boards I really don't like it at all.

And three of those exodus were caused by the board owners. Try talking to someone with a personality disorder is like hitting your head on a brick wall.

Now see - you've done gone and offended people with personality disorders... I'm offended.:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Falcon
    Options

Now see - you've done gone and offended people with personality disorders... I'm offended.:sad: :sad: :sad:

It had nothing to do with this board, the guy was crazy deleted accounts, saying there were glitches demoting mods, calling people liars, hacking accounts pretending to be someone that was already banned from the board, saying people had multiple accounts because they had the same internet company with the same IP addresses at one point or another. I know this is true because on the other board I ran IP checks on people and figured out why two or three names would pop up under the same IP address. He drove well over 100 people away from the board. He asked people to donate to keep the board running, then he would hack their bank accounts, call people telling them weird things. I called him out on it and was the second one to be targeted by his bad behavior. He even has records of doing this to two other boards. He had three accounts pretending to be three different people. oh good lord the owner was a complete basket case. I tried reasoning with him and he just refused to see the light. I even have this theory he's eighteen years old throwing tantrums. He even seen me as the ring leader of the first group that walked away. I helped reorganize a new board for people to go to after all of this had taken place. There was a massive amount of emails going on and he was playing games with all the members. It was the most horriable experiance I ever had to go through and I hope to never ever go through that again. I wonder how I managed to keep my sanity during all of that. And thats just scratching the surface. He called the authorities on some of the members, continued to do this to newer members and over a period of two years about every three to four months we would refer this to him cleaning up the board of members. He would keep doing this to new members. He would ask new people to mod the boards for him, and they would become the next set of targets, Anyone who disagreed was targeted as a traitor to his board and banned immediately because they thought outside the box.

Sorry if I seem if I have a hard edged attitude about things.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    there is only one thing to say about all that---

IT IS IN THE PAST

IT IS OVER

lose that anger driven hard edge and move on!!!!

what do you do with your garbage???

you put it by the curb and some guy takes it away and you never see it again.

forget about it...throw it away
  • Roxy34
    Options
    I offended myself this morning and was passive-aggressive with myself all day. I was so pissed at myself, I could have just kicked my own butt. I get so frustrated, because I talk and I talk but I just don't listen to myself and then I get all mad and cry, which makes me even more angry at me.

I do plan on making up with myself tomorrow morning though, AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!! :glasses:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Dear Lucky,

I want you to be my new best friend because you say exactly what I'm thinking but lack the balls to say myself. It makes me laugh.

Yours truly,
    Kerri :flowerforyou:

Dear Kerri,

Thanks! I am glad I can make you laugh. I am afraid sometimes that I'm gonna be sent to detention, but I figure it's worth it. Or I think of it after I post.....

Have a great Friday...

and everyone- CHILL.
    Love,
    Lucky:heart:
  • Roxy34
    Options
    [/quote]
    "and everyone- CHILL."
    [/quote]

:laugh: No doubt! I spazzed enough for everybody yesterday, lol. I totally plan on chillin' this weeked. TGIF!! :drinker:
  • fatstrat
    fatstrat Posts: 216
    Options
    Me and myself are "chill" now. Thanks.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Dear Lucky,

I want you to be my new best friend because you say exactly what I'm thinking but lack the balls to say myself. It makes me laugh.

Yours truly,
    Kerri :flowerforyou:

Dear Kerri,

Thanks! I am glad I can make you laugh. I am afraid sometimes that I'm gonna be sent to detention, but I figure it's worth it. Or I think of it after I post.....

Have a great Friday...

and everyone- CHILL.
    Love,
    Lucky:heart:

Chillin' here in New Jersey-- !!!!!!!!!

Dave-- you rock, as usual. You kill me.:bigsmile:
  • Roxy34
    Options
    I don't know about you, but Im gonna have a BF (b*tch fit!) if my Friday nite doesn't start soon!!

notplayincat.jpg

Hee hee, isn't that kitty cute?!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    Options
    HAHA amen Roxy,

Love the cats!!!

Perception is reality.
  • Falcon
    Options
    I love that picture

I have this one picture of Anakin laying on his back, I took his picture and he has this look on his face that says do you mind :laugh: