5'1 and 54 lbs lighter......Only 16 lbs to go!

Options

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and so much younger! :D
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Oh, my...if you had not said you were 25 I would have guessed your "before" age at 45-55 (with very well-cared for skin, lol) & your "after" age at 18-20. You look amazing! Good job!

That's exactly what I was gonna say! The difference from 180-150 is AMAZING!!! You look gorgeous :)

CONGRATULATIONS! Well done!!
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Congrats.
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!!!!
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!! Thanks so much for sharing, grat motivation.
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!! I can't get over how much younger you look after your weight loss! That is completely very well done!!!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!
  • ahersh00
    Options
    Wow, you're amazing!!!! Congratulations!!!
  • nickflora
    Options
    You look awesome! It's amazing how much younger and vibrant you appear too! Way to go!
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    Your transformation is incredible, well done, you look fantastic!
  • coachkathrynw
    coachkathrynw Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an inpiration. You should keep sharing your story. You can totally motivate others to get healthy and fit. You will have it all!
  • Tialove1
    Options
    You look great
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    you took on the Challenge & didn't let up! booyah :)
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • shan889
    Options
    You look so good!!!!!! Congrats girl!
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    What an astounding transformation! You look amazing. I hope you're proud of yourself--we are proud of you!!
  • ChunkieMonkie31
    Options
    Thank you ALL SOOOOOO very much!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXO
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    You look AMAAAZZZINNGGGG!! and your story is soo inspirational!! I am that person with all the excuses for why i dont have time to exercise and I only have ONE child and my boyfriend is home with me during the week!! You goooo girl... your almost there!! :)

BTW...... how do you jog on your lunch break at work and not come back all sweaty!! I hear about alot of people working out at lunch and idk how you would do that??
  • just2liveagain
    Options
    Not only do you look great but you look super cute in that outfit! good job girl!
  • grag79
    grag79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow well done you.That is fantastic.Keep up the good work.It is hard to find time to look after ourselves but just look what can happen when we do.Here's hoping I have a success story like yours xgx x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!