Unintended Negative Consequences of weight loss

Options
13»

Replies

• rubbyk
    rubbyk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm colder too, but yesterday we had a low of 0 degrees and high of 18. That may be part of the problem
  • TundraTed
    TundraTed Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have wondered if it was just me being cold all the time. I have the thermostat set higher then I did a year ago and I am still bumping it up at times because I am freezing. I took my wedding ring off about 3-4 weeks ago because it kept slipping and I was afraid I was going to lose it.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I am the same way! ring too big and cold all the time. My coworkers hate me cause I constantly want the heat turned up! But wouldnt trade it for the way it used to be! :)
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    So I've lost 30 pounds and my rings still fit. I either had small fingers to start with, or my fingers are still fat, or I have huge knuckles...I think my wedding band/diamond are both 6 1/2 or 7. I'm not sorry they still fit because I'd hate to lose them, but it's just weird.

I was cold all the time before I put all the weight on, so I'm kinda returning to status quo!
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I'm colder too, but yesterday we had a low of 0 degrees and high of 18. That may be part of the problem
    Yes, I'm sure this has something to do with why I'm freezing more lately as well! :wink:
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    My ta-tas are gone :(

THANK GOD! this is the only thing that hasn't shrunk on me! :blushing:
  • Kelly50054
    Options
    My wedding ring falls off my finger. I will get it resized when I reach my goal. I do feel naked without it tho.
    I freeze too, all the time! I have even gone and bought long underwear and I wear long sleeves and last year at this time it was much colder and was always outside with no coat! Anyone know why when you loose weight you freeze all the time?
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My wedding ring is starting to feel too loose.

And I'm freaking cold all of the time now! I lost all of that extra insulation!

I've my ring to my middle finger for now. And, I'm wearing tons of layers to keep warm! But, I will take that over being 78 lbs heavier!
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    my rings are too big, they fall right off.

my shoes are too big, they fall off too.

my wooden chair at work hurts my butt now.

I am curled under a blanket with fuzzy socks and a sweater.

I have gradually moved down through sizes in bras, and I know when it's time to get a smaller one when I lean forward and they pop out and when I stand up straight, they fall back in. ugh. tmi. sorry.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!