Poop Poop Poop!!!

Options

Replies

• TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Damn you are going to lose like 10lbs when you finally let one go

No doubt! What are you going to name it?

Seriously, water, fiber. Also, I am led to believe that more cardio fixes most issues. It's like more cowbell, but with more sweating.
  • taraknits
    taraknits Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    DOCTOR first thing tomorrow morning! and NO more fiber in the meantime! It could exacerbate the problem!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    You seriously need to see your doctor. Once in twenty days is not anywhere in the range of acceptable.

While you're waiting to see your doctor I suggest Taco Bell, a Fiber One bar, a hand full of prunes and a Milk of Magnesia chaser. 10 minutes later chug a big glass of water with Epsom salts.

If that doesn't blow out the pipes your doctor will have to pull out the snake. :tongue:

I kid... but seriously, talk to your doctor and consider running to the pharmacy now for a Fleet enema.
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Change your diet.

Stay away from grains including pasta, bread, potatoes, cereal, oatmeal, etc.... Grains only clog your digestive system. Eat lots of veggies, protein and 1-2 fruits a day. Try to drink your food such as protein smoothies, juice your veggies and fruits.
  • AddA2UDE
    AddA2UDE Posts: 382
    Options
    I looked at your diary and you are set at 1200 cals. This is absolutely personal experience, so take it as such:

Low fat is not necessarily your friend
    I can't believe I'm about to post this on the forums, but **** it... when I was at 1200 cals, I had some problems. Ate more, no problems.

I too, experienced this. MFP had my daily caloric intake set too low. After doing a lot of research and talking to a lot of sharp people on here, I upped my calories and the problem went away. I began losing weight again too. If you haven't figured out what your TDEE is, definitely do that. BUT, like so many others have said, wait to do ANYTHING until you go see your doc. That is priority one on your list today.
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Grrrr I took 2 laxative pills yesterday afternoon and nothing. I am thinking I am not eating enough fat/food. I even ate the greasiest fast food burger and fry yesterday for lunch with nothing. I'm going to be calling the Dr. :-/
  • skingszoo
    skingszoo Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Damn you are going to lose like 10lbs when you finally let one go
    Bahahaha that's what I am hoping. I have gained 4lbs.
  • PAFMP
    PAFMP Posts: 15
    Options
    I try to eat at least one helping of raw veggies (baby carrots are the easiest) a day. That does it for me.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    All these suggestions are great, but after 20 days it could be something more serious.
    Ever been checked for a hernia? I currently have one and I'm waiting for the surgery to be scheduled, the only reason I knew is it looked like someone shoved a golf ball under my skin.
    There is a type of hernia where the intestine get's pinched, causing a backup. I would definitely call a Dr. and ask to be seen immediately.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteousreused
    Options
    Taco Bell!!!

You might need a C-section or episiotomy to make this come through. Best wishes.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    you need to take the time to try and go every day. If I dont go everyday, I feel awful!
  • Leannek74
    Leannek74 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Yogurt.... like activia.....
  • moriaht
    moriaht Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I know a girl who is celiac and when she eats wheat she has this problem. It is darn near impossible to get diagnosed so maybe take a few weeks and stop eating wheat and then try it again and see what happens? Just an idea! Some people get the opposite problems when they are celiac but everyone is different!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I suggest Tai Bao
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You need to go to the doctor. This is not normal and it is past time for you to seek medical attention.
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I don't have any answers for you, but only a suggestion to see a doctor.
  • Lindseysund8
    Options
    after some really bad food poisoning I was recommended the vitamin "acidophilus". It takes a while (few days) to kick in but its supposed to work as a pro biotic and help reset your system. It helped me reset after I couldn't shake my stomach bug. But I would also absolutely check with a doctor before trying any of this! You don't want to upset an issue you may not know about yet.
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    This is not normal... CALL YOUR DOCTOR!
  • liveletl0ve
    Options
    someone said bananas.. thats the opposite!! do NOT eat bananas. eat prunes, pears, pear juice, green vegetables. avoid dairy products. go for run. and drink lots o waterrrr. a little miralax wouldnt hurt.
  • SherriH69
    Options
    First - see your doctor. You could be impacted. This happened to my son several years ago.
    Second - add prunes and miralax to your diet. Our doctor said it's fine for my son to use miralax up to 3x per week.
    Water, water, water!

10963224.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools