Blue Team is recruiting!!!!!

Options

Replies

• lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Alright I have about 27 people to start next time. Hopefully a decent amount of you 'stick' and are plenty chatty! :laugh:

If dieting was as easy as chatting I'd be soooooo skinny :bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    How many calories does typing burn?:wink:
  • xazazelx
    xazazelx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, Is it too late to join?

If not, count me in please :smile:
  • sarahlouise87
    Options
    I hope its not too late to join the blue team, just found this site today. My start weight is 159lbs. thanks guys :flowerforyou:
  • danielsmummy
    Options
    count me in

COME ON YOU BLUES :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Maybe this was posted already and I missed it...

But what do we do? hahaha Whats this team about?

It's just a group of us that call ourselves a 'team'. We check in with each other once a week and pretty much everyday discuss things from health and fitness, to how well we're doing with our goals, all the way to issues with relationships and motivation. Just a good group of people trying to help eachother succeed. :flowerforyou:
  • hmo4
    Options
    BINGO! Like, Rach, don't eat chips for breakfast! :laugh: And Kathy, stop whining and throw out your daughter's cupcakes!:laugh:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    BINGO! Like, Rach, don't eat chips for breakfast! :laugh: And Kathy, stop whining and throw out your daughter's cupcakes!:laugh:

:noway:
  • RachVR6
    Options

:noway:

:laugh:
  • sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    Rach would it b okay if i weigh in on thur don't want to mess up my routine, please, this group sounds brilliant :flowerforyou:
  • loula1076
    loula1076 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join your team! I usually watch The Biggest Loser while I'm sitting on the couch drinking Pepsi and eating chips. Well...as of last Thursday, I've decided to make a big change. I want to lose about 150 pounds and I need all the help I can get! My first goal is to lose 20 pounds by the end of May.
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Rach would it b okay if i weigh in on thur don't want to mess up my routine, please, this group sounds brilliant :flowerforyou:

I'm doing a blog challenge and weighing in every Friday. I plan on reporting my previous Friday's number as my weight until the challenge ends (just a few weeks left!). You could probably do something like that if Rach needs our numbers by Wednesday night or weigh yourself two days in a row. Just a thought... :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options

Yea you can send you your weight on Thursday and I'll just hold it until I get everyone else's on Wedn. so your weigh-ins will kinda be a week behind, because I post the chart Wedn. evenings. Okay?
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I also want to be on the Blue Team again. When do you need my start weight? The 13th, right?
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow everyone seems so pumped on this team and you have made me want to join, if it is not too late???

My starting weight is 224 and i have a goal of 215 by July 2 when i will see my family for the first time since i have lost half of me. I am so excited and pumped and need the encourgment to keep on track. I also love to encourage others so this is exciting.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I LOVE how much this group is growing!!!
  • loula1076
    loula1076 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    How's everyone today? I went to TGIFridays today and ate a Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad. I was so proud of myself thinkin' what a great choice. Well...I just found out that salad is like 800 calories. WHAT??? I guess that will teach me. :huh:
  • hmo4
    Options
    How's everyone today? I went to TGIFridays today and ate a Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad. I was so proud of myself thinkin' what a great choice. Well...I just found out that salad is like 800 calories. WHAT??? I guess that will teach me. :huh:

Gotta watch those salads-Taco is bad too, which I love-esp. the dressings.

ala-we'll get you to lose more thatn that by July! That's only 9 lbs! Come on Girl! I've quit my sugar, and am gonna get more active. Feels great to get things accomplished and burn the cals!:wink: My DH is huge on the band wagon too, actually listening to my nutrition teachings now. He was sprinting today while I did my Hip Hop, and man, he was soaked. He is athletic already though, just a bit of midlife muffin tops. Like me.:bigsmile:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Bonjour!! Do we post our goals and everything? I REALLY need some help staying motivated food wise! Would LOVE to have someone help keep me accountable (with all my goals haha)
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone!! Are you blues ready to start - next week right?! Or are we sorta already here...