5'1 and 54 lbs lighter......Only 16 lbs to go!

Options

Replies

• m1ntyc4ndy
    Options
    You look so good, I'm only 5 foot and trying to get to that weight too.
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    OMG! It's hard to believe the first and last photo are the same person! You look fabulous, and are a great inspiration!
  • ErinBEW
    ErinBEW Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow. You are truly an inspiration. Thank you so much for posting your story. :)
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    U look amazing this is truly motivational
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    congrats on your success
  • shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! You should be so proud of the hard work you have done. GOOD JOB!!!!
  • breskittle
    breskittle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    great job! caring for 2 kids alone is hard work - let alone adding the dedication of a healthy lifestyle! congrats on your life change!
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    you look so so much younger!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Thanks for really inspiring people especially with telling them about your hectic and busy life. I'm sure there will be some that will identify with you and make the decision to make it important! Go killer!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Oh, my...if you had not said you were 25 I would have guessed your "before" age at 45-55 (with very well-cared for skin, lol) & your "after" age at 18-20. You look amazing! Good job!

I thought this EXACT same thing!!

ROCK IT GIRL!! You look fantastic! :D

Oh sweetie, I totally thought the same thing. I think its partly due to the blonde hair honestly. I hope you don't feel bad we are saying this. Its a huge accomplishment what you have done!
    You can always tell when someone is taking care of themselves because they look younger then they are. Same bode true for people who dont, they look older. Its so funny because when I talk to someone at the gym, most times they look for much younger then they are and when I see an old friend that smokes and doesn't eat right...I am like "wow, they are not taking care of themselves" and look 10 years older then me.
    You look 18 now, its just amazing! Great Job on your progress!!!!!
  • amber_bamber09
    amber_bamber09 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! (: keep up the great work! I'm 5'2" so this was def inspirational. Thank you*
  • christ4life63
    christ4life63 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, Congrats to you and Thank you for sharing your story. I'm at where your started and I lost 10 lbs already.
    It takes a lot of dedication to loose weight, and you have to mentally be ready and really wanting to loose weight.
    Good Luck to everyone out there. Happy Holidays to you all and your love ones.:smile:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done! you look like a wole new person! and soooo much younger.
  • loseramy68
    Options
    You have a whole new life and you look like a new person! Congrats!!
  • fitforlife34
    fitforlife34 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You look great! you motivate me, because you are the goal weight I want to be, then I want to lose more so I am 135lbs. Great job! thanks for sharing.
  • bbscott
    bbscott Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW! you great job! I'm 39 160 @ 5'3 workout at less 3times a week and my weight don't budge
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    OMG! AMAZING! you have done an outstanding job. Keep up the good work.
    Shot out to the fun-size people : )
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It looks like you are just coming out of a shell! Awesome job!
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    It looks like you are just coming out of a shell! Awesome job!
  • Elleebell
    Options
    You look beautiful!!!! You look so much younger now than you did before, I'm sure your body is screaming in joy at being so much healthier!!!! And your kids must love the extra energy! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!