Great post!!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I freaking love this!! You are so awesome, my friend! :bigsmile:
  • nicehormones
    nicehormones Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I am going to go lift some weights now... ;)
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! I am doing a lifting program right now. I LOVE to lift just really need help with my diet. I don't eat bad just not enough maybe or I know I dont get my protein in.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You look stunning. Keep up the awesome work!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    You're going to get WAY bulky. :blushing:

Oh you know it! Starting to look like a muscly beast right? xD
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    You are freaking inspiring, thanks for being awesome :)
  • kensky
    kensky Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Daaang! I am truly inspired!

(Also, I second the Starting Strength *and* the New Rules of Lifting for Women rec's.)
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    You already know what I think :heart:

Thanks for getting me off my *kitten* and lifting weights!
  • J3SSP3NNY
    Options
    bump
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Great job I recently started weight training and within 3-4 weeks I see some changes and feel much more stronger and balanced!! great work! You look awesome btw! :happy:
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Nice work :)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!! I love that...skinny fat! It's so true though. I see a ton of people who cut major calories or take skinny pills but never put any work in on the lifting. I mean you don't even have to go crazy. Like you said do a little research online and find out what people are saying. Heck! I came across a youtube vid a while back of a "Russian" (slavic) trainer who was giving all this great info for free.
    Come on Killer! You can do it!
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    My hero! Hard to find words for how awesome you are. What an inspiration!
  • jenhowse1
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
  • cpldjski
    cpldjski Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I want your arms! LOL Great job. Thanks for sharing. I have always been afraid of the weights, but have started doing a few. Gonna have to kick it up a notch!!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    This is why! When you picture yourself you your goal weight, what do you look like? I picture myself tone and lean. Lifting is what gets you that look! Huge calorie deficit and strictly cardio and I would have lost more muscle and stayed "skinny fat" Here is a little update on my muscles! I lift HEAVY and I am not bulky.

Don't wait to "tone"!! Start now and look better at your goal weight :]

134 lbs:

FAT-1.png
    fat.png

123 lbs:

Fgcgncf.jpg
    FxCam_1322210891141-picsay.jpg
    tummy.jpg

only 10 pound difference. Scale weight is not important! What is important is that it looks like i lost more and couldn't be happier!

Don't wait to lift... do it as soon as possible! :D

ETA: Okay colombian here it is: xD
    FxCam_1315016810752.jpg

for an added note:Don't be afraid of free weights! They are your friend. Compound lifts rock :]
    Get those squats and deadlifts in! You will have amazing results. I promise you :]
    Nice girl! At your weight and squatting free weight 135lbs is amazing! Always good to see strength training with no fear!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Love, love, love this post! You look simply amazing and you deserve a big round of APPLAUSE! I've read all the posts so far in this forum and have found lots of good links for weightlifting already. I've been doing weightlifting, but not as consistently as I should. Thanks for the motivation! I appreciate you :flowerforyou:
  • Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I'm glad u post this. I recently discovered that I wasnt toning as much as I wanted
    to because I wasn't eating enough. I do HIIT. My calories were at maintainace(before I got pregnant). when I'm done
    having my baby I'm gonna eat over although I'm yet to figure what percentages should that be.
  • PoochPottery
    Options
    Rock on girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!