JOIN ME IN A STRONG FINISH TO THE END.........

Options
LOSE 10# BY THE END OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! This challenge not for the faint of heart..... :wink:

THAT'S OUR GOAL........ LOSE 10 LBS BY JAN 1......... I AM STARTING THIS CHALLENGE SUNDAY & THAT GIVES US 3 FULL WEEKS TO ACCOMPLISH THIS GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a competitive person, so issuing a challenge is great motivation for me. Gonna try my hardest to be the first one done! ;) LOL Seriously though....this is meant to be all in the spirit of FUN & BE A STRONG SOURCE OF SUPPORT TO ONE ANOTHER THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS!!

Rules are simple:

1) Post that you are joining me in this FIGHT TO THE FINISH!! End the year 2011 with a BANG!!! :explode:
10 LBS LOST IS THE GOAL!!! Let's reach for the STARS but even if we only hit the MOON with a 6,7 or 8 lb weight loss-that's a SUCCESS in my book because we DID NOT GAIN!!! We can "RING IN THE NEW YEAR" celebrating our WEIGHT LOSS!!!!

2) Post your STARTING WEIGHT ON OR BEFORE SUNDAY....................

3) Check in DAILY or at least every other day to post how you are coming along so we can all SUPPORT each other!! Diaries really should be open to the public....!!!!.....!!!!!!

4) Check in AT LEAST ONCE PER WEEK ON YOUR WEIGHT LOSS!!! More often if you'd like so we can CELEBRATE YOUR LOSSES with you!!!

I will keep track & post results as often as life lets me. :wink: Hopefully daily........

This is a tough challenge, not only the weight loss but I EXPECT you to stay on top of this post & CHECK IN OFTEN!! That in itself is a challenge this time of year but we NEED TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER & WE NEED TO KEEP FOCUS!!!! If you doubt that you can do that, than this challenge may not be for you......

SO WHO'S IN...?...!!!!...????.....

Replies

• KariePerez
    Options
    I'm in I am joining you in this FIGHT TO THE FINISH!! End the year 2011 with a BANG!!! 10lb. lost by Jan.1st!!!! Come on everyone we can do this!!! This is what we are here for to support each other and encourage each other in anyway possible. So I am totally in we can do this!!!!
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    Count me in!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! That's just about the amount that I need to lose to reach my goal weight!! Looking forward to the challenge!!
  • lauramonster
    Options
    I'm in!
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!! Welcome to the challenge!! WE CAN DO THIS!! I look forward to ringing in the New Year with a drink to celebrate ALL OF OUR WEIGHT LOST!!!! :drinker:
  • sherrylwilson
    sherrylwilson Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have 10 pounds to get to one of my goals for the end of the year ...199 pounds!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    So far we have.....

kariewalrath
    toabetterlife
    monih10
    lauramonster
    k9hrd
    sherrywilson

Off to a great start!!! Remember to post starting weight on or before Sunday!

6484036753_16b09c6d96.jpg
    tumblr_lji3loQsDa1qao8u4o1_500[1] by JodieC74, on Flickr
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm joining to FIGHT TO THE FINISH! =)
  • jakeschafer
    Options
    Im in. Sw is 215. Feel free to add me whoever is partaking in this
  • ashlie198526
    Options
    COUNT ME IN I KNOW WE CAN DO IT.
  • k9hrd
    k9hrd Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 191
  • Echo17121
    Echo17121 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That is pretty much exactly the weight I need to lose so I am in! I am also super competitive so this might be just what I need to get my butt in gear. I was at my goal weight and started slacking and now I have ten pounds to lose again :o( I will post my weight on Sunday. Today it was 152 though.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    MORE FRIENDS TO ADD!! YAY!!!!! :flowerforyou:

So far we have:

kariewalrath
    toabetterlife
    monih10
    lauramonster
    k9hrd
    sherrywilson
    mrscanmore
    sd0510
    jakeschafer
    ashlie198526
    echo17121

Probably have to close this challenge around 20-25 people so it is managable.

6484037077_836b045d61.jpg
    248454_10150634594280287_677240286_19046535_158630_n[1] by JodieC74, on Flickr
  • lbehm
    lbehm Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Count me in...I have hit a plateau and this might be what I need to push past. Plus 2 weeks of boot camp starting Monday should help!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Let's go! I just upped my workouts a few days ago so it's on! :wink:
    Starting weight: 153.1
    Goal: 143
    Currently 3/4 done with Jillian Michael's Riipped in 30. Also doing at least 30 minutes of additional cardio, elliptical, treadmill, or bike. Hula hooping with a weighted hoop- 5 lbs- at least 10 minutes/day.
    I gotta figure out what else to add to bring it to this challenge
    Can't wait to support you all!!! :drinker:
  • beachdiva2010
    beachdiva2010 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! This is exactly what I need to get going. I just started working out again, Turbo Jam, and can use all of the support I can get. Here's to the first 10!!

Barbara
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    never joined a challenge before, but I'm up for it! Starting weight 240.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    A WARM WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST FRIENDS!!!

So far we have........

kariewalrath
    toabetterlife
    monih10
    lauramonster
    k9hrd
    sherrywilson
    mrscanmore
    sd0510
    jakeschafer
    ashlie198526
    echo17121
    ibehm
    sarahkatura
    beachdiva2010
    llamalland

I am signing off now & won't return until Sunday am. I'll update the list & start posting starting weights on Sunday as well.

I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS THOUGHT..........
    6484036629_53da879f22.jpg
    tumblr_llktjkINSs1qe292jo1_400[1] by JodieC74, on Flickr