MFP = fitness website or dating website lol

Replies

• KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Hi, I'm Katie, I'm 28, active, nerdy, a dancer, a bookworm, and a teacher. I enjoy staying in being cozy with a good movie or going out on a nice hike...........

.....crap, sorry, I'm confusing this now with my eharmony account. :noway:

:laugh:
  • LMAO I love all of you :love:
  • Hell, I thought it was a pet store....

:laugh: Vote for funniest thread of the day :bigsmile:
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Urm.... I hoping its NOT a dating website. I think my wife would really frown on me dating someone else, and by "frown on" I mean hit me in the" face with a car".

bahahah, just wanted to say I love this!!! :laugh:
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Hi, I'm Katie, I'm 28, active, nerdy, a dancer, a bookworm, and a teacher. I enjoy staying in being cozy with a good movie or going out on a nice hike...........

you forgot to say you like older men roflol
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member

She also brings her own knee pads, too.... just sayin' :wink:
  • mampm1
    mampm1 Posts: 88
    Never thought of it as a dating site. With that in mind however, are any ladies here from Yonkers or Westchester County, NY? lol
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Neither...it's a place to get my snark on and talk about wine!

What she said
  • REBEE17
    REBEE17 Posts: 101 Member
    Urm.... I hoping its NOT a dating website. I think my wife would really frown on me dating someone else, and by "frown on" I mean hit me in the" face with a car".

This cracked me up!!
  • RahBuhBuh
    RahBuhBuh Posts: 585 Member

LOL... Literally... In the FACE!!! That's a GOOD WOMAN!!!!! :-)

She is indeed. She has put up with my crap for 20 years. Best wife ever! Well, she is the only one I have had but I give her the benefit of the doubt.

BTW, I am relatively new so if yall want to add a non-dating friend...go ahead.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    True Story...

24543105v1_480x480_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    My user name puts the kibosh on would-be flirters. I save my game for my hunky Viking. :wink: :love: :smokin:

It must be lunch time. At first I thought you wrote, "hungry Viking". I was thinking I would make my wife start calling me that. I'm not a Viking but Hungry + Viking just sounds uber manly.

My ancestors were Vikings and I temporarily considered a name change to something including Viking.

How about VikingWilly?
  • KatieJane83

Thanks for this Bry, now I'm gonna get all the creepers! Lmfao!!
  • Shanna_Inc86
    Shanna_Inc86 Posts: 781 Member
    Here's my take on it... (and by stating this I apologize if I kill the thread for putting a long response lol). Most of us who are the plus size, plump, fluffy, and well insulated categories have probably spent most of our lives feeling insecure or insignificant as sexual objects. Here is an arena though where we are just as good as everyone else and find ourselves garnerning more and more attention as we change our bodies and make ourselves healthier. So in the course of that we will start to gravitate to people who are supportive of us and nice to us. Something we may not have had enough of or felt we may not be deserving of.

I'll be the first to admit that if I could actually find someone on here who had similar goals, interests, were mutually attractive to, and were either in a close proximity or willing to remedy that I'd probably jump on it. It would be nice to find someone who actually gave a damn about themselves and wanted to get in shape, or stay in shape depending at what stage of their journey they were on.

Sorry if I gave too much info, but this is at least my opinion and take on everything.

:drinker:
    Well said sir!

Personally, I am anti-dating site....Why? Because I've tried one before :laugh:

This is a fitness site but *kitten* happens when you share a common interest/passion. It may not start out as a flirtatious thing but could turn out that way.

I know personally I've also made friends with women that I would love to go visit. I talk to them on here, facebook or even texting now. I think they're great.
  • 8BaughDad
    8BaughDad Posts: 50 Member
    Apparently I am missing hot MEN from my friends list :( OR, men at all because I think I only have 2 total! LOL Good thing I am married I guess!!! :happy:

Hey I think I am on your friends list, tells me just how far I have to go!!! Oh well, you win some, you lose some!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member

I'm not Katie and I'm not 28 or a teacher, but all the other stuff is true - and I'll buy knee pads. :embarassed: Ooh, I didn't even put that in MY eharmony profile!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Neither...it's a place to get my snark on and talk about wine!

Holla
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    I can't believe that people actually think this is a dating site. I am here to get fit and nothing else. Get a life people. Come on! The people that come to this site thinking they'll get laid are pathetic. I get so mad when I think about it. If any ladies also share my same feelings let's meet for dinner and discuss our mutual hatred of dating on this site. Must like long walks on the beach. Please PM me your views on PDA.

lol
  • KatieJane83

To clarify:

kneepads for one of my dance classes!!! Now everyone go retrieve your brains from the gutters they just fell into. :laugh:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member

but... but... you told me you puffy heart your pervy friends... :smooched: :love: :devil: