5'1 and 54 lbs lighter......Only 16 lbs to go!

Options

Replies

• jgbigman
    jgbigman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome.. Very well done.. Congrats. You should be very proud of yourself!!
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous!!! Congrats:-) I am 5' and I used to weigh 189 and I have lost 63 pounds. I also have about 10-15 pounds left to lose, it is taking forever but it will get done and I know you will do it too!!!!
  • shannypoo21
    Options
    What an inspiration you are! Congratulations on all the hard work you put in!:wink:
  • ChunkieMonkie31
    Options
    Oh, my...if you had not said you were 25 I would have guessed your "before" age at 45-55 (with very well-cared for skin, lol) & your "after" age at 18-20. You look amazing! Good job!

I thought this EXACT same thing!!

ROCK IT GIRL!! You look fantastic! :D

Oh sweetie, I totally thought the same thing. I think its partly due to the blonde hair honestly. I hope you don't feel bad we are saying this. Its a huge accomplishment what you have done!
    You can always tell when someone is taking care of themselves because they look younger then they are. Same bode true for people who dont, they look older. Its so funny because when I talk to someone at the gym, most times they look for much younger then they are and when I see an old friend that smokes and doesn't eat right...I am like "wow, they are not taking care of themselves" and look 10 years older then me.
    You look 18 now, its just amazing! Great Job on your progress!!!!!

No way I'm not offended at all :-) Honestly I was ok with being overweight at the time. No one ever really told me I was huge lol. Nowadays in society people just talk about your weight behind your back. I kinda wished someone would have said something to me or made fun of me to my face. Maybe then would I have seen what was going on.

Thank you everyone again for the encouragement!!! I hope to continue and get to my goal. I am back to eating clean and I have upped my calorie intake. I feel better when I eat clean. Inside and out. The weight comes off a little slower that way, but it's ok. It's weight that will be gone forever once it's off! Plus my husband isn't going anywhere lol.
  • txdoll24
    Options
    you look awesome!!! cant wait to look this good
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! thanks for sharing and keep up the amazing work :)
  • Jade1964
    Jade1964 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! I went back and forth between the pictures and was like "no way", "that is not the same person"

You have inspired me.

Again, WOW!!!! Congrats!!!!!
  • localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love it when shorty girls (because I'm one too) post their successes! Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Thanks for sharing your story and it is true, that no matter how busy life is....you can always manage to find time for yourself!
  • ChunkieMonkie31
    Options
    Awe thanks guys :-)
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    that's awesome :)

we're around the same height so it's nice to see what i'll look like when i get down to your weight.
  • tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look like a whole new person! Congrats!
  • Ashonym
    Ashonym Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You are completely my inspiration! Honestly. You are exactly where I want to be, and I am 5'5" at 166ish with 30-40 lbs to go. What amazes me most is that you would never have guessed that you had all that extra waist bulge before! What did you do to eliminate the belly? I figure when I slim down that nasty pooch ordeal will remain haunting... :( But seriously, YOU. ARE. AMAZING. Well freaking done! :)
  • ChunkieMonkie31
    Options
    Thank you!! :-) I just eat clean and jog. I need to start adding so weight training in my routine (it's hard to do at home with the kids). I follow Tosca Reno's lifestyle and book as well as keeping my calorie intake under 1500 a day. I have 13 pounds to go to reach my ultimate goal. I don't want to be super thin, just healthy. I like having some curves :-)
  • Patty1030
    Patty1030 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the good work!!!
  • bhollye
    bhollye Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I too, am only 5'1 and weighed over 200 pounds. Thanks for the encouragement. I wanted to set my goal above that dreaded 132, because I thought it was impossible. Guess I need to recalculate my goal.
  • muitobem
    muitobem Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! If you happen to go and look at my pics in my profile, you'll see my before pic...I was 200lbs and I'm barely 5ft 1in. I now weigh 118lbs......that was my goal and I made it!!!!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    SMOKIN' HOT MOMMA! Fantastic job!
  • nicole_88
    nicole_88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look 30 years younger! It's incredible.

Congratulations on your hard work, and keep it up :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!