Exercise Videos ….. How many do you own?

Options

Replies

• Jermisha
    Options
    I own over 200 workouts and a huge percentage are Tae Bo workouts.

We have a winner! Wow are you serious that you own over 200 workout dvds?!?! You could open up your own video shop. lol
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I own one yoga, several Jillian Michaels and the Insanity set.

Insanity looks tough!
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I have Cardio Max and Sculpt something byt biggest loser, I have one of the dancing with the stars dvds, Jillians 30 Day Shred, and a salsa dancing one. I use Jillians 30ds

I have wondered about the dancing with the stars dvds. Are they any fun?
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I have Cardio Max and Sculpt something byt biggest loser, I have one of the dancing with the stars dvds, Jillians 30 Day Shred, and a salsa dancing one. I use Jillians 30ds

I have wondered about the dancing with the stars dvds. Are they any fun?
  • Jermisha
    Options
    Dozens. And dozens....and a few dozen more. :laugh:

They are my thing. I can never have enough.

You sound exactly like me!:laugh:
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, P90X, Chalean Extreme, Zumba, Jillian Michaels - 2 and Leslie Sansone - 3.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Just two. 30 day shred and the Insanity set.
  • AngelaeLebron1
    AngelaeLebron1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    DANG! LOL. I just own 2 30 DAY shred (completed) and Ripped in 30 ( currently doing), planning on buying another one for January. Any suggestions?
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    I have a ton and I love and use them all! Turbofire, ChaLean Extreme, Insanity, Insanity Asylum, P90X, P90X2, Brazil Butt Lift, and 5 of the Jillian Michaels dvds. I have more on my wish list too! Lol Hey, it's all about variety and keeping it interesting, right? =)
    I am doing Insanity right now, thinking about ChaLean Extreme next. How do you like it? A lot of people suggest p90x but I'm not really interested in it to be honest.
  • Jermisha
    Options
    I have Turbo Fire, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, P90X, Chalean Extreme, Zumba, Jillian Michaels - 2 and Leslie Sansone - 3.

I see now that beach body workout dvds are very popular! Oh I love Leslie Sansone workout dvds but I am sure you noticed that. lmao
  • Jermisha
    Options
    DANG! LOL. I just own 2 30 DAY shred (completed) and Ripped in 30 ( currently doing), planning on buying another one for January. Any suggestions?

Jari Love workout dvds are awesome! Go to collagevideo.com and check out the free clips!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options

We have a winner! Wow are you serious that you own over 200 workout dvds?!?! You could open up your own video shop. lol

Yes, I'm serious.
  • Jermisha
    Options

Yes, I'm serious.

Do you have a favorite?
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Tons of Billy Blank's tae bo dvd's, Leslie Sansone walk at home dvd's, turbofire, p90x, insanity, aslyum, turbo jam, JM30DS and 6 wk6pk, flirty girl fitness, supreme 90, chalean extreme, several step dvd's, and i'm not sure what else LOL
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options

Yes, I'm serious.

Do you have a favorite?

Tae Bo
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    The only ones I have are older Tae Bo ones (I have some on dvd and some on vhs). I rarely use them. I do better working out at the gym vs at home. :)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I had 3 and then this week I added 3 more! I got my copy of Jillian's Shed and Shred today.......excited to try it tomorrow.

Am I the only one who doesn't own JM (Extreme Shed and Shred )? lol

I don't own anything by Jillian. I can not stand that woman and refuse to give her any of my money.
  • Loverj79
    Loverj79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    i just got jillian micheals shred it and i have a Zumba dvd. and next week going to be ordering the two newest biggest loser dvds. was looking at trying to get the 30 shred, anyone that has it do i need weights with it.
  • Jermisha
    Options
    Tons of Billy Blank's tae bo dvd's, Leslie Sansone walk at home dvd's, turbofire, p90x, insanity, aslyum, turbo jam, JM30DS and 6 wk6pk, flirty girl fitness, supreme 90, chalean extreme, several step dvd's, and i'm not sure what else LOL

I like workout dvds because I am not comfortable working out at a gym. Then again I would be clueless as what to do once I step foot in a gym. lol
  • Jermisha
    Options

Yes, I'm serious.

Do you have a favorite?

Tae Bo

Shelley yells a lot I noticed in the taebo workout dvds............ but I guess she is just feeling the workout. lol