The "Olivia Method" - the cool new way to set up your MFP go

Options

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Adding a comment in the hope that this rolls soon and drops off of my threads list. :happy:
    here, I'll help.
    Hey -- I appreciate it! We're up to 20 pages! Woohoo!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Adding a comment in the hope that this rolls soon and drops off of my threads list. :happy:
    here, I'll help.
    At last a BUMP I Approve!
    That's right! BUMP!!!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    here, I'll help.
    Also, be careful not to be the 26th comment on Page 20, when it rolls.
  • BrwnGirlSlimmn
    BrwnGirlSlimmn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    bump*
  • MidwestGirlz
    MidwestGirlz Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump
  • saabs80
    saabs80 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • mimi2kk
    mimi2kk Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    interesting
  • emandbensmom
    Options
    bump
  • runnermel
    Options
    Too much for my brain.

me too I think!
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    CALLING ALL MODS!!!!!!!!

Would it be possible to lock this topic?? It would be very much appreciated! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    CALLING ALL MODS!!!!!!!!

Would it be possible to lock this topic?? It would be very much appreciated! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Soooo this is 14 above.......

Making this post 15. CAN WE GET THIS TOPIC TO GO AWAY!?!?! Pleeeaaaasssseee!! Thanks in advance.
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    16!

Just 9 more comments, and it rolls... right off my threads list! :drinker:
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm confused by the recent posts on this thread - your comments lead me to believe that by adding MORE comments, it's your belief that this topic will disappear from your "My Topics" list.

I thought as long as people kept adding comments to a thread, those that had already commented (such as myself) would continue to see it in their "My Topics" list. It won't "fall off" that list until NO ONE comments for a period of time.

Am I misunderstanding this process?

:drinker:

Ice
  • rodneysmom98
    rodneysmom98 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    I'm confused by the recent posts on this thread - your comments lead me to believe that by adding MORE comments, it's your belief that this topic will disappear from your "My Topics" list.

I thought as long as people kept adding comments to a thread, those that had already commented (such as myself) would continue to see it in their "My Topics" list. It won't "fall off" that list until NO ONE comments for a period of time.

Ice
    Just today, a thread that I regretted commenting on a while back finally hit 20 pages, and then rolled to a new thread. It ceased to appear on my "Last 25 Topics" list. Hoping for the same here. :drinker:

Folks will still be able to continue discussing in the rollover thread, and find this info using the "Search" feature.
  • caveats
    caveats Posts: 493 Member
    Options

Ice

I never followed this original thread ... I just looked back here to see why it was getting so many replies, and I had to LOL at the people bumping to remove ...

To answer this poster's question, threads "auto-lock" at 500 total posts. At that point, the thread rolls over into a new one. They're trying to fill up the original thread so that it rolls to a new one -- one that they'll refrain from replying to so it won't show on their "My Topics". The original thread (this one) will fall to the bottom of their list because people can't post to it. From there, it'll fall off. :P

Also: Post #20 on this page. Just for reference. :P
  • kharrington23
    kharrington23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    High five!
  • caveats
    caveats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    High five!

LOL!

Except now that I've actually contributed to this thread, the bumping has stopped .... oh noes, the horror.

• CaptainGordo
    Options
    High five!
    LOL!

Except now that I've actually contributed to this thread, the bumping has stopped .... oh noes, the horror.

Another quick high five, hoping this doesn't end up being #26...