Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    At least it has lettuce! I love it.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Windows-7-Whopper.jpg
    C'mon...where's the cheese?

Nope no cheese, gotta watch the calories ya know.
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Windows-7-Whopper.jpg

Add six buns and 7 slices of cheese, and you'd have dinner.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you get it :) ... When we remain in control we can enjoy things! There should be no guilt in eating, and using this new fancy idea called "moderation and logic" I think it works out well ;) ... Good for you.

Pizza Rolls are my indulgence every great while! ... lol
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm jealous, but at this point I'd probably poop like a goose for a week if I ate that. It would be a total shock to my system. LOL
  • Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Whoops! Hit enter twice. Sorry.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Totally partook in some fast food this weekend for the first time in I don't know how long. It tasted FANTASTIC! My theory on all this weight loss is PORTION CONTROL. I allow myself to eat whatever I want, but within reason. I will have a cookie here or there, or a non diet soda, or even FAST FOOD. Especially with fast food, I get what I want and fit it into my calorie goal somehow. Whether it's more exercise or a smaller dinner. Denying yourself the things you want is the best way to set yourself up for failure.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Whataburger! One of the best things about the Southwest!

Best fast food burgers are from Whataburger! So damn good! Especially with Jalapenos!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I also enjoyed a Whopper this weekend :drinker:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Maybe i should go get a whopper for my afternoon snack....
  • MattGetsMad
    MattGetsMad Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Never realized how addicted I was to cheeseburgers until I stopped eating them. I just read this whole damn thread just to indulge vicariously through all of you folks! Kudos to all of you! I didn't indulge in any burgers this weekend and do not intend to, but it does feel nice to read about the fun you all had while doing so!

6921816.png
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Windows-7-Whopper.jpg
    C'mon...where's the cheese?

Nope no cheese, gotta watch the calories ya know.
    Yup! I thought that drowning in mayo was a nice way to mix things up.
    And like Jorra said, it has lettuce. And that? Makes it a balanced, healthy meal.
  • gymshoe42
    gymshoe42 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ok ... i admit, ...i indulged in a big mac and fries this wekeend. gg livingsocial deal. It's been months since my last McD food. Fries.. you are so delicious.
  • ChasingHaven
    ChasingHaven Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I was in the car with my hubby and he wanted to go get that burger king deal. And i was sooo hungry. So i ended up getting a double cheeseburger.I was still under my calorie goal and all. But I feel bad for getting it, because i haven't had greasy food like that for awhile now. It tasted so good but man, i felt so sick lol.

Good to know i wasn't the only one who slurged a little lol

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this typo! I splurged a bit at the end of the week with a catered meal from a local restaurant. Can't beat free food! I thought I chose well and had reasonable serving sizes. I actually hope my servings were smaller than standard, because logged it said I'd eaten 833 calories... First meal of the day. : (

And afterward? Complete shock to my system. I won't TMI you with the symptoms, but I had toast and water one meal because I felt so terrible. I felt SLURGED!
  • Magician07
    Options
    I much prefer these whoppers...

whoppers-theatre-size.jpg

Now this is what I had envisioned when I clicked into this post...

Not that I don't have a weakness for fast food but whoppers have to be one of the best
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    UPDATE: 4.6 pounds lost since smashing those two Whoppers! Did not starve myself since then either, averaging 1,648 calories a day!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    UPDATE: 4.6 pounds lost since smashing those two Whoppers! Did not starve myself since then either, averaging 1,648 calories a day!

And THIS is why you are freaking awesome.
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    yeah, I frequently eat a ton of bad food (but more frequently I eat a ton of healthy food, so it evens out!). I think our bodies can handle the occasional Whopper orgy.

The only problem is sometimes eating really unhealthy food makes me feel kind of tired and sick.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

And THIS is why you are freaking awesome.

I totally agree with this. Sounds like you took advantage of the 'whoosh'. Isn't it Acg that always talks about that?