Options
    You look amazing!
  • SmileyJ23
    SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Great progress!!
  • Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    great loss! you look awesome! i started at 230 & I'm currently 162 as well!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congratulations!!
  • vrluv17
    Options
    They are definitely helping me kick start it. I am incorporating more protein though cuz I have kicked up my workouts and I feel tired.
  • tevine18
    tevine18 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    WOW TALK ABOUT DEDICATION! YOU ARE SO INSPIRING! WAY TO GO! :happy:
  • shadee321
    shadee321 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    WOW what a difference, Im new to fitnesspal and you look great, being able to see success will help keep me motovatied !
    Thanks for sharing
  • lynnonamission
    Options
    Major difference....you look great!!!!!!!!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!!!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!!!
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • peacejoyandhappiness
    Options
    WOW! You truly look great! How did you accomplish your goal? Please share. Just getting started, wish me luck!:smile:
  • redbird99
    redbird99 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    How fabulous! To know someone else has succeeded in what I'm trying to accomplish is encouraging and uplifting. Thanks for showing off the old and new yous!
  • lisalane2010
    Options
    Big difference!!! Great job!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fantastic!!!!
  • Cgrnlaw
    Cgrnlaw Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! What have you been doing , I cant get 10lbs off.......HELP
  • Cgrnlaw
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! What have you been doing , I cant get 10lbs off.......HELP
  • Cgrnlaw
    Options
    :happy:
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    How I did (doing) it:

After nearly vomiting at the site of 232.8 on the scale I started with drinking 2 meal replacement shakes a day, breakfast & lunch (Visalus, a multi-level marketing company) and semi-eased into working out with Couch to 5K and Turbo Fire (I was familiar with Chalene Johnson & I love her workouts).

I worked out 5-6 days a week, drank my shakes for a max of 4 months before it was digging into the budget too much , and I joined MFP in June. I then got a whey protein shake from my local GNC that was cheaper than Visalus and had that for breakfast, worked out 2-3 times a day and logged all of my food.

From August to November I really upped my protein and I worked out hard 2-3 times a day, once at home and twice at the gym. Looking back I was more focused on protein and not so much on fruit & veg.

So now I follow the ideas and some of the recipes of the Flat Belly Diet program. It's 4 - 400 calorie meals a day, at least 8 glasses of water, 1 monounsaturated fat with each meal and maintaining a 1600 calorie diet a day. I even have the 'New Abs Cookbook' and it's very similar to FBD but it adds in whey protein shakes, at least 1 a day, and all of the food is delicious! I recommend either or both of the cookbooks.

Then once a day I have a rest day and a cheat meal. I've over done it before, retained water, pigged out on french fries, etc., but it helps keep my cravings down and I am now 5 lbs away from my year end goal.

Lastly, I have a bikini hanging on my closet door that I see every day. I want to proudly wear that bikini next summer, that's my motivational outfit.

I hope that helps,
    Kelly

Motivating FB Page - https://www.facebook.com/betweenfat2fit

PS - My diary is public, feel free to look it over. I accept any friend requests but I do remove people who have not logged in after 10 days (unless I personally know you).
  • dinoo
    dinoo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    10 lbs in each month, that is so great ! btw, you look like so much younger and vibrant now ! good job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!