Before/After - Down 97.2 lbs - Bikini Pic

Options
1121314151618»

Replies

• mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    WOW you look like a different person! WTG!!
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    A-M-A-Z-I-N G !!
  • cokolina
    Options
    I've finally done it! Three years later and I've hit the goal weight I set for myself, down 97.2lbs. I started out on my own. I had to make very slow changes at first. I discovered MFP in August 2010 and lost the last 40 lbs a lot faster than the first 60.

When I was 97lbs heavier, I could barely make it up my apartment stairs. I never dreamed I'd be able to do things like run a 5K or compete in the Fight For Air Climb. I mostly thought about the word can't and how I never had it in me to accomplish something this big. I don't remember the last time I said can't. I just know what I will do. One day I WILL run a marathon. One day I WILL hike Mt. Timpanogas. One day I WILL get Apolo Anton Ohno to show me how to speed skate.... but that's beside the point, lol.

Starting weight - 227 lbs
    Current weight - 129.8 lbs

Starting jeans size - 24
    Current size - 4

This after pic is me this past Friday night. My husband took me out for dinner and dancing to celebrate. The before was in Las Vegas about 2.5 years ago.

beforeafter6.png

I never thought I would be able to wear a bikini and feel comfortable in it. I don't look like a model and I definitely have work to do still to truly own this bikini, but I know I look good in it and that's more than I ever thought I'd be able to say.

beforeafter7.jpg

Scale pic reaching final goal :)

DSCN8248.jpg

The only thing I can tell people really is just to change your life. You're worth it, you know what you have to do, commit to it.

why i can't see your pictures? ;/
  • Steph62002
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    bravo girl, you did wonders for yourself and congrats it paid off, being happy is important and you rock
  • chrislin2011
    chrislin2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and so fit!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    wow girl! you look amazing!! great motivation for me! thanks :) and keep up the good work!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation! You give me hope that I may feel comfortable in a swimsuit again some day. :)
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!! You are an inspiration !!!! Awesome job !
  • BreakThruComing
    Options
    WOW!!! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • elo83
    elo83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You look 20 years younger! Great job!
  • Adventuretown
    Adventuretown Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look unreal! Congrats!!!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a wonderful transformation. You look amazing! Congrats!!!! :happy:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring, and you look so much younger! You do own that bikini, by the way. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!