Replies

• shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    made it again! 4 nights down :bigsmile:
  • phatphanny
    phatphanny Posts: 90
    Options
    Thanks so much Zaza and Dewdrop for the sweet comments...IF I have to cheat I will make good choices and only eat something small to take the edge off. Ate an apple at 2:00am this morning and that kept me going til breakfast. This challenge has been a Godsend to me..the junkfood junkie that eats at night, every night had gone 2 months with NO food after 8:00pm. I cannot wait until foaling is over and I can get back to a normal schedule...and THANK YOU all once again for a "most important" challenge
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Day 2 down... again
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Thanks, Zaza! I'm doing what I can the best way I know how. :smile: Most of the time things are pretty great, this month just happens to be the most challenging so far.

Made it to three nights! Woohoo! I worked out at 10pm after I put my daughter to bed and then studied until midnight. Thought I was going to cave and if I had it would've been an apple but I just loaded up on water and went to bed! Keep up the great work and good luck tonight!
  • leslier
    leslier Posts: 15
    Options
    I just joined today, but I am a horrible late night snacker! I am going to say that my cutt off is 7:30pm during the week and 11pm on late nights (weekends). I hope I can do it!!!

Goal: 145 by August 31st
    Short-Term goal: Lose 5 lbs. by the end of May:smile:

204360.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kerimcdonald
    kerimcdonald Posts: 195
    Options
    Day 5 for me!! Doing great? No.....too lazy/tired to eat :laugh:

phatphanny, don't leave us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:frown: Mkae yours no late night JUNK food eating so you can hang out with us cool kids still, cause believe me, I need you!!

Zaza- Thanks for starting this month. I hope I give you guys a run for your money!!

Welcome to all the new people, I wish everyone the best of luck!!:drinker:
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    down 5 and going to bed :bigsmile:
  • dikawry
    dikawry Posts: 4
    Options
    My schedule is different, I work evenings so usually don't go to bed til about 3am. My cutoff time will be 11:30pm...Wow this is gonna be hard. :yawn:
  • lestajduhar
    lestajduhar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined and saw this forum. I love it! This is exactly my problem. I will eat very well throughout the day and sabatouge my diet w/ late evening snacking.

My cut off will be 8pm!!...and I will definitely check in daily. I will have to get a ticker going :)
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Let me just say: I'm starving! :sad:
  • cuddlyaries87
    Options
    i'm definitely in!..9.30pm weekdays..10pm weekends..11pm for special occasions..day 1 today!
  • harleygirl6363
    harleygirl6363 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Well I work night shift which means I work 4-midnight and I am up until 330am and on the weekends im up til 530am so Im going to do a cutoff time of 130 during the week and 330 on the weekends. Most times I dont even eat dinner until I get home from work which is hard enough in itself. GOOD LUCK ALL!!!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Hi-
    I've been bad again. But, finally, I made it to Day 1 last night!! I think using teeth-bleaching trays at my cut-off time helped. :laugh: So, I think I'm back on track again.
    Zaza
    PS I just took a quick look at prior posts. Good to see some familiar people (hello dewdrop, wanda, phatphanny, kerimcdonald, shannahrose) and some new ones to the challenge. Keep up the great work ladies!!
  • phatphanny
    phatphanny Posts: 90
    Options
    Haven't gone far kerimcdonald...will be here for moral support, if nothing else...I didn't even cheat early this morning...checked horses at 1 and 3:30 and 5:30am..Had 2 bouncing baby boys and one girl this morning . Took a FiberOne bar with me just in case but got pretty busy and didn't have time for it..so hopefully Im still on track another day. Congrats Zaza for finding "what works for you"...you will have the whitest pearlies ever!!! lol...Glad to see all the new ones joining.
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Day 3 down.. almost grabbed a glass of milk to help me sleep, but I went for the water instead.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I'm afraid I have to start all over. I woke up at 3am last night and went straight for the granola bar, dang nighttime cravings :laugh:
  • lauraalberts
    lauraalberts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    ok i will try......every pound is so tough to come off.....I will make 8p.m. my cut off ......and what do u do on the weekends?
  • lauraalberts
    lauraalberts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i am also a new subscriber from a month ago...have lost 9 pounds......where does one fill out the weight loss bar? glad I am not alone
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    2, 3, and 4 down. Wait . . . do mints count? I hope not!:noway: :ohwell:
  • ildi007
    ildi007 Posts: 107
    Options
    So, I made the first night! It's amazing how signing up helps, even if nobody sees what I'm actually doing! I left the house at 7 pm for a baseball practice for my son, took a healthy snack with me so I can have "dessert". By 8 pm I was done. It's such a great feeling to "make it".
    Day two done in an hour...I know I can do it.