JOIN ME IN A STRONG FINISH TO THE END.........

Options

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I have 7 lbs to lose to reach my goal!!! Blood! Sweat! & Tears!!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Starting weight 131 lbs -> Goal weight 124 lbs.
  • RieBerg
    RieBerg Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    i'm in. I probablly won't make it because I only have that much total to lose, cause I am not starting out that heavy, but I sure will try! I am 133
  • Echo17121
    Echo17121 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have been doing well the past two days, and dropped two pounds to 155, but like the above poster I think it was mainly water weight from the horrible eating this weekend. We are having a work dinner party tonight so I brought my lunch to work and ran two miles on my lunch break. I will be doing Turbo Fire 45 after work and need to squeeze in some abs maybe after the dinner. I hope I can behave at this dinner tonight! They are having jambalaya and I am not a big fan so that should be ok, but we will be having cake because my birthday is this month so I gotta do my best to just take a small slice!
  • Adina81
    Adina81 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I've had an awesome day for workout/water intake/ food!
    Woke up this morning to a loss of 1.4lb!!!

Hope everyone else was as successful in their day!!! Every little bit counts :D
  • Echo17121
    Options
    I did really well at the holiday party luckily! The jambalaya was really good so I had that and some salad, tried some green beans (for the first time and ehhh.. lol), passed on the bread and butter and cheese and crackers. Then I just had a small slice of the fudge ice cream cake for my early bday and had one cookie. This past weekend I would have gone nuts lol, glad to see my motivation back. It was a great party because there were no appetizers or food to pick at, just the meal. I was so glad to see that! And I passed on beer/alcohol because that just makes me eat worse!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Day 3 almost done!!!

here's our current standings.....
    starting weight / current weight / total lost
    kariewalrath
    toabetterlife
    monih10
    141#
    lauramonster
    k9hrd
    191# / 190.8 / -.2 EVERY LITTLE BIT COUNTS!! :)
    sherrywilson ---212#
    mrscanmore --175# / 173 / -2 POUNDS!!
    sd0510
    jakeschafer ----210#
    ashlie198526
    echo17121
    157# / 155 / -2 POUNDS!!
    ibehm
    166#
    sarahkatura ----153#
    beachdiva2010 ---144#
    llamalland
    240#
    krkeen
    170#
    oboeadam ---189#
    fit443
    162#
    scatterdragon---198#
    onyxbeautie
    utkimber
    175#
    jlc1974
    192#
    hannahluu96 --154#
    tracylee---- 160# / 156.2 / -3.8 POUNDS!!! AWESOME!!!!
    mcdebbie---179.6 #
    adina81---191# / 189.6 / -1.4 POUNDS!!!!!!
    autumnbottom---255#
    kady11
    200#
    getfitdiva----131#
    rieberg
    133#

Welcome to our newest friends to join our challenge!!

tracylee is in the lead!!!! Followed close behind & tied for 2nd place is echo17121 & mrscanmore!!! And in third place is adina81........ GREAT JOB LADIES!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Whenever you weigh yourself in & have a loss to report-POST IT- whenever & however often you'd like!!! I don't know about you but seeing others succeed will only add fuel to my fire! :devil:

My first "weigh in" is tomorrow & I took a sneak peek this afternoon & I think it's gonna be good!! SUPER EXCITED!! I just feel SO MUCH BETTER already.

As you are planning your meals over the next couple of weeks, think about this..........
    6484036279_5f6832c9d8_m.jpg
    251479_10150634518595287_677240286_19045801_5231622_n[1] by JodieC74, on Flickr
  • Adina81
    Options
    :D:D third place! That's exciting!!!

Let's go ladies/gents!!!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    WAY TO GO ECHO!!! Doesn't it feel so good knowing that you overcame temptation tonight?!?! Every small success we have will only lead to us reaching our ultimate goals. Your an inspiration to me girl! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    :D:D third place! That's exciting!!!

Let's go ladies/gents!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!! You've just joined & you're already in the lead!!! :tongue:
    just kiddin... :)
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I have had two good days! Since I have been studying non-stop for my finals, I haven't gotten as much exercise as I would have liked, but my calorie intake was very low since I was concentrating too much to stop and eat. Haha. I was also down another two pounds today so thats great. Only 8 pounds to go! =) My current weight is 234.8.

Aww =( I missed the new list by about 2 minutes.
  • fnm101
    fnm101 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm in! It's a real challenge to not GAIN weight during this time of year, so I'm really looking forward to having support to LOSE weight during this period. WE CAN DO IT!
  • Adina81
    Options
    Quick correction:
    My Start weight: 191.6
    Current: 190.2
    So that's a loss of 1.4!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    I have had two good days! Since I have been studying non-stop for my finals, I haven't gotten as much exercise as I would have liked, but my calorie intake was very low since I was concentrating too much to stop and eat. Haha. I was also down another two pounds today so thats great. Only 8 pounds to go! =) My current weight is 234.8.

I'm sorry. :( I promise I'll catch ya at tomorrow's update!

But I wanted at least tell you AWESOME!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Consider it at 3 way tie for second..... :laugh:
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    Quick correction:
    My Start weight: 191.6
    Current: 190.2
    So that's a loss of 1.4!

Sorry about that.... I'll correct it on tomorrow's post.......
  • Sd0510
    Sd0510 Posts: 295 Member
    Options

I'm sorry. :( I promise I'll catch ya at tomorrow's update!

But I wanted at least tell you AWESOME!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Consider it at 3 way tie for second..... :laugh:

Haha, it's ok. =) My actualy weigh-in day is Friday but I check every day because I hate not knowing. =)
    And Thank You very much! =)
  • Echo17121
    Options
    Thanks! Yeah it felt good to be able to not obsess over the food. I don't know what was going on with me last week but that was all I could think about-junk food. Eating clean and getting more calories that are good in this week seems to help! My body bugg is already up to 3138 calories burned for the day!
  • BecLBe
    BecLBe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    SWEETIE COUNT ME IN!!!!
    Starting weight: 216..booo. :)
  • Echo17121
    Options
    Wooooo! 151 today. Overall still far from my goal weight but still feels good to see progress!
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm in 10lb will put me at my goal. I've been stuck for ages now so this is the kick I need.

Sw 146.5lb
  • autumnbottom8
    autumnbottom8 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! down from 255.5 to 253 this morning!!!