What is your ideal weight?

Options
I guess I'm just being a little nosy or let's just say I'm interested to know....What's your ideal weight? Please add the height along with it. Do you want to keep some curves? Are you not really concerned about the curves and just want to feel and look good? Do you just want to be skinny?

If you're not afraid.....please post!!

As for me, I am currently 5 ft 6 in and weigh roughly 165 lbs. I started at 172-173 and my ideal weight is 150-155....but I don't want to lose curves so I'll see as I progress if that changes.

Replies

• Suzy_in_DE
    Suzy_in_DE Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I am 5'3", my current weight is 155. My ideal weight would be 125, but not sure if this realistic as I haven't weighed that since I was 21. I would be happy with 135.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'3" (almost 5'4" ha ha) and I would like to be 160. I have a large frame on a short body and for me that is perfection. When I was a teenager I used to say 175# and a size 14. Well, I'm there and I want a bit more :)
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 0 and my ideal is 100lbs, I'm not worried about losing curves because no matter what I seem to do my boobs aren't going anywhere lol
  • AbetterMe220
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and I would like to be no less then 135. I don't want to lose too much of my booty :)
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I say I'm 5'4" but my doctor said I'm 5'3" *plugs ears*

My IDEAL weight is 120. That's my dream weight. My goal weight is 130, because I'm pretty sure I would be happy there.
    My current weight is 152.
    I'm not really concerned with losing curves either; I feel like I have disproportionately large breasts compared to the rest of me, which makes me look creepily oversexualized in certain kinds of clothes. I'd like to be able to wear a swimsuit without a ton of cleavage.
  • SkyPixie
    SkyPixie Posts: 224
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2 and 119 pounds would be my ideal .. any less than that and my hip bones stick out in a not good way !
    Currently 137 so a way to go yet :sad:
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options

My IDEAL weight is 120. That's my dream weight. My goal weight is 130, because I'm pretty sure I would be happy there.
    I'm not really concerned with losing curves either; I feel like I have disproportionately large breasts compared to the rest of me, which makes me look creepily oversexualized in certain kinds of clothes. I'd like to be able to wear a swimsuit without a ton of cleavage.

I know how you feel, I wish I didn't feel like I had to wear a shirt over my bathing suit top all the time because they are so huge and I don't want ppl staring all the time
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options

I know how you feel, I wish I didn't feel like I had to wear a shirt over my bathing suit top all the time because they are so huge and I don't want ppl staring all the time

Exactly! And the downside is if you wear baggier clothing as a result, having big boobs makes you look way bigger than you are!
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 currently 209 lbs, ideal weight and healthiest weight is 170 lbs
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2"...my ideal weight is 1-not-fat
  • NikkiConroy
    Options
    5'7" and I'm 132.....I have NO BOOBS so I'm not worried about those:)
    I have a good little booty, but I'd be ok with a bit gone...especially the bumps on the side. My ideal weight is 125. I'm working on it!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    128 is where I was comfortable before I ever lifted.

So I'm at 134 and might just be ok where I am, 134 looks different on a fit person than a non fit person.
  • sburde2
    sburde2 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and I want to be 110 but if I get really toned and I'm closer to 115 that's fine with me
  • jendavis07
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and currently weigh 200 pounds. My ideal weight would be around 150 but I have a little bit more muscle mass than girls my age. I've got all the curves so I'm not afraid of losing those, just want to make them look better!
  • sassafrasy
    Options
    I'm 5'6" thinking 165 would be fine. I want to keep my curves.
  • wijac10
    Options
    Im 5'8 and 129 pounds. very happy with that right now!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and currently weigh 163. I have my goal right now at 145, but as I get closer, I am leaning more towards 140. That's the very least I would want to weigh. Any less than that and I don't look healthy since I have broad shoulders and hips that aren't going anywhere no matter how little I weigh.
  • Schuyler
    Schuyler Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and currently 168, I'd like to be in the low end of the 150s.
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'0 so my ideal weight is exactly where I am right now, which is 109, right in the middle of the "healthy" BMI range.
    However, I'm trying to get down to 102 to make my maintenance 102-107 :)
  • torkmdeg
    torkmdeg Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently 175-180 pounds (depending on the day :tongue:) My ideal weight is 125-130 pounds.