Guess the "background story" of the person above you.

Options

Replies

• jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    mikeyrp wears gloves to cover up the fact that he is really midas
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    (LOL!)

CoryIda once wrote a book called, '3,001 Amazing Eyelashed Based Dishes You'll Love!'.. Not only did it win 75 awards, but was on the best sellers list for 3 years running, and also received an honorable mention in Better Homes and Gardens. Since then, she's been edging towards creating trendy dishes using only human elbows.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    jennajava and Cannibalistic meet when in line at the local bank they had been taken hostage. After using nothing but eye signals they over took the robbers. Pretty amazing considering the robbers had all been ninjas. Now they are motivational speakers. "How to kick a ninja's butt with just the power of your eyes" coming to a town near you!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    jennajava and Cannibalistic meet when in line at the local bank they had been taken hostage. After using nothing but eye signals they over took the robbers. Pretty amazing considering the robbers had all been ninjas. Now they are motivational speakers. "How to kick a ninja's butt with just the power of your eyes" coming to a town near you!

stock-photo-you-win-tick-tack-toe-game-drawing-paper-and-box-of-crayons-59006947.jpg
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Searching endlessly for that perfect cup of coffee....
  • cjpg
    cjpg Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    A man who has one desire - to impress his wall.

A love story.
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    CJPG- Loony Bin Escapee... on the verge of making history, with the biggest smile yet!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    A 2nd grade teacher that all the kids looked up to, gave hugs and threw bubble gum at
    (sounds like my baby bro xD)
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Got picked in as the skinny girl. One day someone went too far. She pounded the weights hard and finally get her revenge.
  • bill_i_am
    bill_i_am Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Doesn't care how many mountains he has to climb to get to his goal
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Quit job as a stockbroker to become a Bill Murray impressionist
  • mikeyrp
    mikeyrp Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    mikeyrp wears gloves to cover up the fact that he is really midas

Ha! I wish - actually to prevent my fingers falling off!

Bill_i_am: Founder of the hat wearers league of America
  • skinnypigeon
    skinnypigeon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    MIkey: Only really ENJOYS running when he is being chased by someone or something...but does it anyway to stay fit =)
  • Mymag
    Mymag Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    mikeyrp

there was a charity run going on in your small hometown. you stole all the money donated, though, and while on the run from the police, you knocked a guy out, stole his running clothes, and are now undercover
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Has a history of getting really close to the camera.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    mymag is really an alien sent to earth to study earth's most fascinating creature: me!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    jeff fell off that cliff shortly after the photo was taken and now his account is run by a zombie version of him.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options

Ashdart Was the inventor of the Yos'bee--a perfectly crafted melee/range weapon that combined the frisbee and the yo-yo. With this weapon, not only did she single-handedly end the Civil War, but has also made it so that there would be no more war or crime anywhere.. ever. The supposed wars and crimes that occur nowadays are actually set up by the government for the sake of job security.Because of this, the glorious Yos'bee is considered a weapon of mass destruction, and Ashdart herself a wanted criminal.
  • tsbrown09
    Options
    SatiricalWoman - Her family was kidnapped by ninjas. Now she must train in order to get them back...
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    bcampbell54 - After carefully observing multiple high level manager meetings at a Fortune 500 company, determined the secret to great leadership....carry a clipboard and everyone will think you know what you're doing