What is your ideal weight?

Options

Replies

• MSH63
    MSH63 Posts: 19
    Options
  • Manda_H
    Options
    i am 5'5 and medium/large frame. I got down to 141 lbs before conceiving my last baby. (coming down from 270 lbs) I had wanted to hit 139 lbs and i hadn't. Right now im 157-160 and i want to hit 139.... i have extra saggy skin and im not sure if i will hit it or not but its my goal
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5", medium build. Its not so much about weight for me, but I'd like to be a size 12 again, and a 10 would be perfect. (pun intended)
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    5'6, 145.
  • nmj1988
    nmj1988 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    5'2 115-120
  • Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    At 5'1", I often feel I'm in danger of being stepped on. I weighed in @ 216lbs today, but back in high school I always dreamed of being 127lbs. I've always been a chubby gal, so getting rid of my front pouch, the thighs that constantly rub holes in my jeans and the love handles would be incredible! I'll never be rid of my boobs or booty. But since everything seems to shirink down altogether, I doubt if I'll ever be able to get my ideal body beyond my weight...

Still, hope springs eternal, so...
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" , currently I weight 159. I was down to 150 and felt good- I'm shooting for 145-150. I'd like to be a nice toned size 8. These number should fit right in. If I get my body where it needs to be and I weigh a bit more, I'll be ok with that.

Some of these 5'6" girls have very low goal weights compared to mine. If I weighed less than 145, I'd look sick. That's WAY too low for my body to be. My D cups may play a part in it. I've lost 60+ pounds and only lost 1 cup size, probably not going to lose much more with the last 10-15.
  • stephrn1
    stephrn1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to weigh 125. I am 5'4" and weigh 140 right now and can't seem to get past it. I don't have a chest and I have other curves that I have been trying to get rid of since I was 14. Ugh!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.25" and currently weigh 145.5. I would like to weigh around 130. That would set me comfortably within a healthy BMI. Yes, I am a girl and plan to keep some curves. It is definitely in my genes to be curvy. When I reach 140 I want to stop worrying about weight as much and really tone up. I don't care if it takes me another year to lose the last ten pounds.
  • tycusjay
    tycusjay Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I have to talk in kilos! My goal weight is 72 kgs. I am currently at 77 kgs after losing 8.8 kgs. ideally i'd LOVE to be under the 70 kgs mark, but at the moment, i'll just focus on this goal :smile:
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'6" I would like to weigh 120lbs I am currently 111 so I am trying to gain
  • newmejoey09
    Options
    I am 5'6" and I would like to weigh 140 at the most. I do want some curve tho.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be 125-130, but my goal is 135. I'm 5'0".
  • Xtina_Beba
    Options
    I guess I'm just being a little nosy or let's just say I'm interested to know....What's your ideal weight? Please add the height along with it. Do you want to keep some curves? Are you not really concerned about the curves and just want to feel and look good? Do you just want to be skinny?

If you're not afraid.....please post!!

As for me, I am currently 5 ft 6 in and weigh roughly 165 lbs. I started at 172-173 and my ideal weight is 150-155....but I don't want to lose curves so I'll see as I progress if that changes.

I am 5'4 and currently weigh 135lbs. I started at 150 and my ideal weight is 118-125. I'm trying my hardest to keep my curves so for now I'm working on a healthy BMI & Body Fat %, once I reach that then I'm good with whatever weight I am.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently around 145lbs. I recently decided I want to lose a little more - so, I'm currently aiming for around 135lbs or so. I don't want to lose my curves and am willing to accept my current weight as my happy weight if I start losing and see the curves disappear.

I can't imagine myself any thinner than 135lbs - I have a large frame and would look gaunt and unhealthy at anything smaller (heck, I may find that I don't look healthy under what I currently weigh - we shall see).
  • PsiChi
    PsiChi Posts: 157
    Options
    6'3" 200lbs American lol
  • xmeggiefacex
    xmeggiefacex Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my goal weight is 125 buuut i think i'd be okay with anything between 135-125.
  • jack_
    jack_ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    6' 1" 42 year old male with a 190 lb target. It's a little over what the charts said but Dr thought it was the right weight for my frame. I was there briefly almost 8 years ago and now I'm aggressively working to get back!
  • Shantel17
    Shantel17 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'5 and i have always been big even in my skinny days. i would love to be around 150 but i can settle with 160-170.
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    my ideal weight is 120

starting weight 235 5'2 is my height

current weight (according to mfp) is 217, i'm not logging weight in till New Years, when I do my weigh in